User Controls

Man Arrested For Removing Womans Testicles

infinityshock Black Hole
    Man Arrested For Removing Womans Testicles

Thats right motherfuckers, soak up that newspeak and feel the doublethink till your brains liquify as you thrill to the brave, new, world.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/05/19/denver-arrest-testicle-removal/

After removing both testicles, Pennington sutured the incision and advised the freak of nature to call 911 if any “complications” developed, the affidavit said. The wife of the freak was present during the procedure and witnessed it.

fucking faggots.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    They were probably all dried up and almost falling off anyways.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock Man Arrested For Removing Womans Testicles

Thats right motherfuckers, soak up that newspeak and feel the doublethink till your brains liquify as you thrill to the brave, new, world.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/05/19/denver-arrest-testicle-removal/

fucking faggots.

you sound angry
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They were probably all dried up and almost falling off anyways.

this just like bill the cars
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic you sound angry

disgusted.

disgusted that you fucking sheep are so incapable of formulating your own mental processes that this is the level to which society has fallen. little more than niggers mindlessly pickin' cottin'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby this just like bill the cars

youve never complained about the suppleness of my nutsack as it bounced off your chin before
    I assumed they have to sign some agreement / the doc is legally protected from complications from an elective operation of having your nuts removed? smh.
    Originally posted by infinityshock youve never complained about the suppleness of my nutsack as it bounced off your chin before

Originally posted by Shitfucker I assumed they have to sign some agreement / the doc is legally protected from complications from an elective operation of having your nuts removed? smh.

I know you've fantasized about that, but its never actually happened you gay bob
    Originally posted by infinityshock disgusted.

disgusted that you fucking sheep are so incapable of formulating your own mental processes that this is the level to which society has fallen. little more than niggers mindlessly pickin' cottin'

Do you honestly think that this incident is like the societal norm? Don't you think this shit happened in the past too? Or do you think the world was always some super ideal place by your standards where everyone acted like fuckin atticus finch, and only recently fucked up things happen?
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Lmfao... I think this I a case of the guy ("transgender" :/) having remorse after he asked this dude to lop his balls off or it was planned. Basically, he wanted to have his testicles removed, but had some ulterior motive to get this guy arrested and jailed for practicing medicine without a license.

Look, I feel like this: if you want some dude, who may be a skilled "quack" doctor or might be Billy-Bob the redneck who castrates piglets for a living, preform your "reasignment" surgery/castration,then fuck- that's you're choice and Billy-Bob shouldn't be jailed or considered a criminal because YOU decided to choose this person to do it. You should KNOW the fucking risk of letting someone who's not a doctor preform a medical procedure.

Having said that, castration is not a hard or complicated surgery to preform- this isn't rocket science. I'm betting the local anesthetic wore off and the dude had no plan medicine after and cried like a bitch and went to the hospital. That or he tried to self medicating with alcohol which would thin your blood and make you more prone to bleeding after a surgery,thus causing him to bleed like they supposedly are claiming (honestly sounds like there was blood on a bandage- it's surgery,dude..You're gonna bleed some lol did you think this wouldn't happen with a licensed doctor? If you did you're sorely mistaken and an idiot...yoh deserve to bleed to death).

Well... My thoughts are either it's "lop your balls off" remorse or some way to get this dude jailed because they had that agenda... Or maybe they were real idiots and didn't think telling the ER doctors and cops his real name wouldn't get him arrested because they are that stupid to think an at home, "backyard" surgery that should cost tens of thousands (for some insane reason- it really isn't that hard nor costs much to preform) and years of hormone therapy and psychological therapy to get "approval" to have your balls chopped off isn't illegal.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by greenplastic Do you honestly think that this incident is like the societal norm? Don't you think this shit happened in the past too? Or do you think the world was always some super ideal place by your standards where everyone acted like fuckin atticus finch, and only recently fucked up things happen?

accepting it as an admirable choice is the new societal norm. in the past it was on par with people suffering from severe dysmorphia amputating their own limbs; an extreme route only taken by people who were absolutely committed, not something you encourage a 10-year-old to do because he likes to play with dolls.

last few posts of yours I can't tell whether you're just being contrarian or you actually huffed Bill Krozby's red paint
    Originally posted by aldra accepting it as an admirable choice is the new societal norm. in the past it was on par with people suffering from severe dysmorphia amputating their own limbs; an extreme route only taken by people who were absolutely committed, not something you encourage a 10-year-old to do because he likes to play with dolls.

last few posts of yours I can't tell whether you're just being contrarian or you actually huffed Bill Krozby's red paint

I really don't think that's the case. I think a few spoiled college kids are crying out for attention by being ridiculous and touting it as the "admirable choice" and everyone else just doesn't care if people want to be transgender. Like I don't go around promoting that shit but I just don't care because it doesn't affect my life in any way. I don't really think it's the same as chopping off a limb, but I would have no problem with someone doing that if it made them happy either.

Like if you really just take a step back and think about it as objectively as you possibly can, you would see that trying to dictate which gender someone should be is a waste of resources. Just, why? You're wasting your time and brainpower worrying about shit that doesn't affect you whatsoever. Not to mention that things that are normal are constantly shifting with time. You're right that it's becoming more and more acceptable to be trans. Do you really think that if you had been born 100 years down the road when it's completely normal to be trans, that you would have the same opinion? You wouldn't, because you would just accept it as the norm. And can that sort of opinion really hold up if it's subject to change like that? I mean..if I'm wrong, tell me why.

Although I will admit at times I just like to argue and/or troll, and sometimes I am on drugs and that enhances that.
    Attached to each ball is this big, thick vein. As soon as you snip those, the blood just spurts out like a garden hose.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic Do you honestly think that this incident is like the societal norm? Don't you think this shit happened in the past too? Or do you think the world was always some super ideal place by your standards where everyone acted like fuckin atticus finch, and only recently fucked up things happen?

youre not familiar with human history, much.

'mind control' in its current precise form is a recent invention from the early 1900s

go through media and other propaganda sources and see for yourself.

yes, 'they' have always lied and manipulated to keep control, but they were always sensible lies arranged to the common sense. now its all bullshit mind manipulation and turning people into literal chattel.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Attached to each ball is this big, thick vein. As soon as you snip those, the blood just spurts out like a garden hose.

not if its tied/cauterized/whatever
    Originally posted by infinityshock not if its tied/cauterized/whatever

Wasn't quick enough with the tube tie and ended up with a gusher in his hands.
    OP is jelly because he has no testies
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre not familiar with human history, much.

'mind control' in its current precise form is a recent invention from the early 1900s

go through media and other propaganda sources and see for yourself.

yes, 'they' have always lied and manipulated to keep control, but they were always sensible lies arranged to the common sense. now its all bullshit mind manipulation and turning people into literal chattel.

Ohhh now I see. You're totally right, I couldn't see it at first but now that you provided all that proof that there is a conspiracy to turn the world gay/trans, I can totally see through the media manipulation I've been subject to my whole life. Thank you so much for enlightening me. I mean how could anyone argue with "go through media and other propaganda sources to see for yourself"?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Wasn't quick enough with the tube tie and ended up with a gusher in his hands.

hemostat (s)
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic Ohhh now I see. You're totally right, I couldn't see it at first but now that you provided all that proof that there is a conspiracy to turn the world gay/trans, I can totally see through the media manipulation I've been subject to my whole life. Thank you so much for enlightening me. I mean how could anyone argue with "go through media and other propaganda sources to see for yourself"?

stfu and go see a proctologist about suturing up your ravaged asshole
Jump to Top