User Controls

just failed a piss test

trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    It's at the sober living house I'm at. I'm so short on my parole that I don't care if I get locked up, which I may not. It just pisses me off cuz when I talked to the owner of the house he told me there was a reason he picked me, which means motherfuckers are telling! Punk ass motherfuckers, I ain't hurting no one, and they still gotta run their mouth. I hope your mom gets asshole cancer fucking snitch!
    Damn, that sucks

Someone else probably failed one and snitched on everyone in exchange for not getting in trouble
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Sorry, dude... I've been in a similar situation before and I am so sorry to hear it. I have epilepsy now and couldn't even smoke weed to help with that, so I feel your pain, especially since you're hurting nobody in the process.

I wish you the best of luck and hope it turns out alright.

What are you on parole for? How'd you get at this sober living place anyway?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Thanks, I am on parole for arson, I think I posted the story about it on here. I ended up in a sober living because they shut the halfway house I was in down and sent everyone to one 2 hours away that didn't have enough room. I had nowhere to go so they got me in this place. I hate it here....
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk It's at the sober living house I'm at. I'm so short on my parole that I don't care if I get locked up, which I may not. It just pisses me off cuz when I talked to the owner of the house he told me there was a reason he picked me, which means motherfuckers are telling! Punk ass motherfuckers, I ain't hurting no one, and they still gotta run their mouth. I hope your mom gets asshole cancer fucking snitch!

i dont suppose the thought ever occurred to you to...well...you know...not consume whatever it was that was going to cause you to pop positive on your piss test?

just throwin' that out there...
    Originally posted by infinityshock i dont suppose the thought ever occurred to you to…well…you know…not consume whatever it was that was going to cause you to pop positive on your piss test?

just throwin' that out there…

There's always that but if we're not hurting anyone but ourselves, why should they be able to tell us what we can and cannot poison ourselves with?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 There's always that but if we're not hurting anyone but ourselves, why should they be able to tell us what we can and cannot poison ourselves with?

i agree. if anyone ever elects me to be king of the universe one of my first decrees will be legalization of every controlled substance for any mentally fit individual.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    waahhhhh

its your falt for failing it, so why bitch about it bitch.

you could of done something about it if you actually gave a shit.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Sorry, dude… I've been in a similar situation before and I am so sorry to hear it. I have epilepsy now and couldn't even smoke weed to help with that, so I feel your pain, especially since you're hurting nobody in the process.

I wish you the best of luck and hope it turns out alright.

What are you on parole for? How'd you get at this sober living place anyway?

don't apologize to the guy. But what would i expect from a chicken still going thru t-pain withdrawls to say.
    Originally posted by infinityshock i agree. if anyone ever elects me to be king of the universe one of my first decrees will be legalization of every controlled substance for any mentally fit individual.

that would never happen.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Yeah, I pretty much have zero sympathy for people who fail drug tests, especially in your situation. It's like if a teacher gave you the single answer ahead of time to the test you're about to take and you still fuck it up.

Teacher: the answer to the one and only question is A.
    OP: D
    Teacher: how do you even know how to breathe?

Let me know if I need to spell it out for you.
    Originally posted by Ajax Yeah, I pretty much have zero sympathy for people who fail drug tests, especially in your situation. It's like if a teacher gave you the single answer ahead of time to the test you're about to take and you still fuck it up.

Teacher: the answer to the one and only question is A.
    OP: D
    Teacher: how do you even know how to breathe?

Let me know if I need to spell it out for you.

Not everybody gets a warning though

I don't do drugs much anymore, but this is part of the reason I stick to shit-tier RCs and S4 pharmaceuticals when I do
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby waahhhhh

its your falt for failing it, so why bitch about it bitch.

you could of done something about it if you actually gave a shit.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby don't apologize to the guy. But what would i expect from a chicken still going thru t-pain withdrawls to say.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby that would never happen.

Drinking on a Sunday night? For shame.
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk It's at the sober living house I'm at. I'm so short on my parole that I don't care if I get locked up, which I may not. It just pisses me off cuz when I talked to the owner of the house he told me there was a reason he picked me, which means motherfuckers are telling! Punk ass motherfuckers, I ain't hurting no one, and they still gotta run their mouth. I hope your mom gets asshole cancer fucking snitch!

OP is a retard that cant even cheat drug test / a fatass

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Not everybody gets a warning though

I don't do drugs much anymore, but this is part of the reason I stick to shit-tier RCs and S4 pharmaceuticals when I do

You're in a sober house. That is your warning.
    Originally posted by Ajax You're in a sober house. That is your warning.

OP is a dummy
    Originally posted by Ajax You're in a sober house. That is your warning.

True
    At least OP isnt a shit head like malice

RestStop Space Nigga
    Not much use in berating you that's already been done extensively. Never failed a drug test while on paper myself but my former fellow probationers always told me honesty was the best policy when dealing with a failed test especially the first one. Try to lie your way out of it and it's only going to get worse from there.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby waahhhhh

is that 14 days, or 7 days with a stutter?

and what the fuck does 7 days or even 14 days have any relation to whites, whatsoever?

youre a fucking retarded nigger
Jump to Top