User Controls

HTS died

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I just found out on tinychat, RIP sweet Princess.

He was a lamb and I don't have to believe he was innocent, I knew he was from the getco.

Lanny Bird of Courage
    I do not believe this to be true
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Lanny I do not believe this to be true

I know you don't want to but it happened.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Bill Krozby killed HTS-n00b
    Sorry lads she came to visit me, booted her up with a good shot of tech, turned her round and fucked that ass until the sun came up.

I kept pushing her face into the pillow and choking her cuz I'm a bit rough but I guess at some point she passed out and I just kept going.

She never woke up. Best fuck of my life
    I masturbated. I OD'd on cam in TC. Just the most recent in long line of this totse tradition. I wish I was dead. Sorry to disappoint you gonts.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Sorry lads she came to visit me, booted her up with a good shot of tech, turned her round and fucked that ass until the sun came up.

I kept pushing her face into the pillow and choking her cuz I'm a bit rough but I guess at some point she passed out and I just kept going.

She never woke up. Best fuck of my life

the neighbors are going to be pissed when they find out you raped their dog to death
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Phoenix I masturbated. I OD'd on cam in TC. Just the most recent in long line of this totse tradition. I wish I was dead. Sorry to disappoint you gonts.

Nah we're secretly glad you're ok. (n_n")
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Phoenix I masturbated. I OD'd on cam in TC. Just the most recent in long line of this totse tradition. I wish I was dead. Sorry to disappoint you gonts.

It practically is the traditional way to go out at this point, isn’t it?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Every time I do drugs on can someone gets jealous and bans me
    Lanny Bird of Courage

thank you for not dying braj
    bling bling Dark Matter
    still b% of tv
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i almos die everday no1` cars
    Originally posted by bling bling i almos die everday no1` cars

not tru
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    id fug her
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I just found out on tinychat, RIP sweet Princess.

He was a lamb and I don't have to believe he was innocent, I knew he was from the getco.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I know you don't want to but it happened.

bling bling Dark Matter
    nood wosnt even real smack
    lets see dat ass bby
Jump to Top