This place is going down the toilet

THE END
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle THE END

it's only appropriate since it's full of shit
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle THE END

Why would you care? You haven't done anything to make it any better
    oh look its this thread again
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ur head is
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Says the shittiest poster in internet history aside from Jill
    bling bling Dark Matter
    who u
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by bling bling who u

was talking to OP bling calm down
    bling bling Dark Matter
    yh u donot wont nufing
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'd say it's more of a slow, eventual slide, rather than a hard plunge or a short drop.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you people are a day late and a dollar short.

this place was flushed two days before rdfrn shut down and we all had the fun log flume ride down through the plumbing lines. we're now floating around in the sewer with the rest of the floating turds, used tampons, and rats the size of small pachyderms.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Still. It's good for a plop or two, or we wouldn't be here.
    people have been saying that since i first found totse in like 2004. it's simply not true. especially since this website is more lively now than it has ever been
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic people have been saying that since i first found totse in like 2004. it's simply not true. especially since this website is more lively now than it has ever been

monkeys flinging shit at each other and the retards licking it up...the bottom fags getting gang banged in their assorted orifices right out in the open...along with the junkies rolling around in the accumulated human goo and cackling maniacally... do NOT count as lively.

that counts as an asylum where the nuts run the place
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock monkeys flinging shit at each other and the retards licking it up…the bottom fags getting gang banged in their assorted orifices right out in the open…along with the junkies rolling around in the accumulated human goo and cackling maniacally… do NOT count as lively.

99% of the shitposting here is you. It's not like you're responding in kind, you are the origin. If this place is a sewer you are the all encompassing stench of shit.
    I'm an alliGAYtor
    Lol wtf alliGAYtor is wordenhancemented
    Originally posted by infinityshock monkeys flinging shit at each other and the retards licking it up…the bottom fags getting gang banged in their assorted orifices right out in the open…along with the junkies rolling around in the accumulated human goo and cackling maniacally… do NOT count as lively.

I bet you miss being able to type "OH ELL OH FUCKING ELL"
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver I bet you miss being able to type "OH ELL OH FUCKING ELL"

infinityshock =/= DaGuru

On topic, OP is either triggered or triggering. I haven't decided which yet.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver I bet you miss being able to type "OH ELL OH FUCKING ELL"

i miss being able to fuck you in the mouth while you tell me how good my balls smell.
Jump to Top