User Controls

ted nugent on shitpissing his full niggerdrawers in kikesborough

snab_snib African Astronaut
    I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You fucking swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.

But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of motherfuckin' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it.

- Ted Nugent

on skipping the vietnam war draft
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    So whats your point? You're a smelly idiot also?
    the point is that you're a scumbag
    Originally posted by snab_snib the point is that you're a scumbag

oh okay

/thread
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Ted Nugent can suck dick and die. The man is an asshole nigger-faggot of the highest degree. I have zero respect for him.
    why
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Ted Nugent can suck dick and die. The man is an asshole nigger-faggot of the highest degree. I have zero respect for him.

why though?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Ted Nugent can suck dick and die. The man is an asshole nigger-faggot of the highest degree. I have zero respect for him.

no one really cares what you think
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why though?

I remember watching an interview with him... All he did was bad mouth drugs, and fucking bitch that 'he never did drugs' and how people who do drugs are idiots. He's just an asshole. A top shelf nigger-faggot.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I remember watching an interview with him… All he did was bad mouth drugs, and fucking bitch that 'he never did drugs' and how people who do drugs are idiots. He's just an asshole. A top shelf nigger-faggot.

sounds like you're really just a whiny druggie whose mad that people look down on you. so you're telling me that ted nugent is a nigger because he doesn't do drugs? lmfao, so ted nugent is an asshole for not doing drugs, but you're not an asshole for doing drugs?

personal problems. not ted nugent problems.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by snab_snib sounds like you're really just a whiny druggie whose mad that people look down on you. so you're telling me that ted nugent is a nigger because he doesn't do drugs? lmfao, so ted nugent is an asshole for not doing drugs, but you're not an asshole for doing drugs?

personal problems. not ted nugent problems.

shes going thru t-pain withdrawals right now...
    Race Bait'n the queefs

such potty mouf talking bout blacks and jedis in such a way.

But I love's me old school rock

WANGO TANGO- one of the greatest songs in the 70s

Probably his best solo guitarist riff

ur a fag
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump ur a fag

u dont like Ted Nugents music? You might hate him as a person today because you're a tator-tot Vegan and hate to see people hunt for food but his music was the Jams in the 70s.
Jump to Top