User Controls

how many times a day you brush your teeth?

i brush mine in the morning and at night before bed and sometimes like in the middle of the day too. i used to only brush in the morning but i got in the habit of brushing at night too and now i feel like a dirty fuck if i don't brush before bed
    0 kill yourself
    Once
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    never. brushing your teeth has a negative impact on your dental health. which is obviously why dentists recommend it. your teeth and mouth naturally develop a symbiotic microbiome that prevents decay and maintains a natural PH. brushing fucks ALL of that up. just don't. there's no point. however, don't leave pieces of food stuck in your teeth. flossing is good for you.
    30 minutes after every meal like it is my religion
    Once. Never had any dental problems.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I do it twice a day, but when I worked nights sometimes I'd only do it once, I had braces as a kid so I have nice teeth so far, my parents both have kind of jacked up teeth with I'm sure may happen to me eventually.

I used to smoke a lot of meth a few summers ago but I cut that out and don't really do any drugs anymore, but last summer this girl down the street gave me mushrooms and I hadn't done anything in a while and I started tripping hard and its a nervous habit for me to grind my teeth when I'm feeling edgy and I chipped my from tooth lol

Originally posted by greenplastic i brush mine in the morning and at night before bed and sometimes like in the middle of the day too. i used to only brush in the morning but i got in the habit of brushing at night too and now i feel like a dirty fuck if i don't brush before bed

Do you floss? Last summer while on some addies i actually played dentist with this girl that claimed to always brush her teeth, i flossed her teeth and her gums were bleeding because she's a liar liar pants on fire.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Do you floss? Last summer while on some addies i actually played dentist with this girl that claimed to always brush her teeth, i flossed her teeth and her gums were bleeding because she's a liar liar pants on fire.

i floss on and off

i used to have braces too when i was a kid but then my teeth got fucked up again and i told my parents i didnt want braces because by that point i was like 16 and just wanted to do drugs and didnt want braces interfering with that shit in any way
    whenever I smoke enough meth to make that gunky flem shit in my throat (I smoke A LOT OF METH)

I figure thatts just the meth resin forming in my throat, highly acidic so I use caustic to wash it out, sodium carbonate. ouch.,
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Flossing is infinitely more important than brushing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh and I brush once a day in the morning.
    I pretty much try to clean shit off my teeth every time I eat chips or anything with lots of particles like bread, I can't ignore all that food, my teeth are fucked so food gets stuck in them easy, its pretty gay.

I would probably have less trouble if someone of them just started falling out honestly.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by greenplastic i floss on and off

i used to have braces too when i was a kid but then my teeth got fucked up again and i told my parents i didnt want braces because by that point i was like 16 and just wanted to do drugs and didnt want braces interfering with that shit in any way

yeah braces suck. I have a permanent retainer on the top row of my teeth for the last 15 years, on the bottom row it broke off, I got it fixed then it broke off again and I was like fuck it, my bottom row is getting a little croocked but whatever.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ftp
    Originally posted by bling bling ftp

bling bling show your ugly brit teeth
    I just did again after dimmer probably will again before" bed" (smoking meth so I'm not sleeping tonight lol)
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by bling bling 0.0008
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Brushing your teeth is for fools!
Jump to Top