User Controls

HTS overdose

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    On cam, everyone was egging him on to shoot up and he couldn't go it right bcause he's fat and I told him to just snort the drugs. I come back two hours later to bltc and the guy's foster mom is slapping him on cam and everyone is laughing and telling me to shut up. I hope he's alright. It's really gross how people can treat someone like that, but tinybltc is all he thinks he has.

I've personaly OD'd and it scared people but I didn't think it was a big deal, but I feel bad when I see someone (especially someone that doesn't know what they are doing) do that to themselves.
    Heroin Too Strong
    I think the biggest concern here is: he lives with a foster mom at age 27?
    Originally posted by Dargo I think the biggest concern here is: he lives with a foster mom at age 27?

They love his heart though.
    He's probably fine.
    Originally posted by Dargo He's probably fine.

He might be fine now, but he will have an early end because of his own will, thats what I'm trying to get at.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby He might be fine now, but he will have an early end because of his own will, thats what I'm trying to get at.

If that happens while you're in bltc can you please record it?
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver If that happens while you're in bltc can you please record it?

yeah I should of but i just logged on right when it was happening and i was kind of weirded out how nobody gave a shit and were laughing at him.

I saw him shooting up and told him told too do it, and all the people that saw him shooting up were cool with it, but weren't there when he was being a trash angel.
    And whats really unfortunate is he claims to be adopted, thats probably a lie, and if its not why would canadian adopted parnts take care of him past 18, he's basically another malice cray cray check nigger that will diss people for actually getting out of bed and having a job.

I even told him yesterday you don't know what you're doing, he was just trying to impress bltc friends and panthrax just sat back and laughed while this guy was dying. But hey its panthraxes bday he can laugh all he wants too.. fucking sucm
    blobbly blob!
    And seeing his fat ass dyke "foster mom" he's probably not fostered he just lives in a shit rat house and pays his gubberment check like malice does and they all just die or get sent to jail. Like how do you even live like that, sleeping outside would be a lot better.
    corn on the cob!
    Originally posted by Oasis
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby And seeing his fat ass dyke "foster mom" he's probably not fostered he just lives in a shit rat house and pays his gubberment check like malice does and they all just die or get sent to jail. Like how do you even live like that, sleeping outside would be a lot better.

Oh, wow, assuming he wasn't adopted.

What the hell does that have anything to do with it? Pretty sure you can receive disability even if you live with your parents, to help with expenses if you can't support yourself.

And I'm literally developing symptoms of catatonia, so unfortunately I genuinely am seriously disabled at this point until I receive effective treatment. Planning to see a neurologist.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby And whats really unfortunate is he claims to be adopted, thats probably a lie, and if its not why would canadian adopted parnts take care of him past 18, he's basically another malice cray cray check nigger that will diss people for actually getting out of bed and having a job.

I even told him yesterday you don't know what you're doing, he was just trying to impress bltc friends and panthrax just sat back and laughed while this guy was dying. But hey its panthraxes bday he can laugh all he wants too.. fucking sucm

Bill Krozby has such little grasp on what it means to be a parent that he doubts somebody was adopted simply because their parents gave a shit about them past what they were legally obligated to do. Brilliant.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Malice Oh, wow, assuming he wasn't adopted.

What the hell does that have anything to do with it? Pretty sure you can receive disability even if you live with your parents, to help with expenses if you can't support yourself.

And I'm literally developing symptoms of catatonia, so unfortunately I genuinely am seriously disabled at this point until I receive effective treatment. Planning to see a neurologist.

im sure he was adopted at some point, but he lives in a cracky house. sorry you don't understand that.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Bill Krozby has such little grasp on what it means to be a parent that he doubts somebody was adopted simply because their parents gave a shit about them past what they were legally obligated to do. Brilliant.

blah blah balh blah again another post by yours directed towards me and not the bitch tit tranny that overdosed on live cam feed.. mmkkk.. makes since..
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Bill Krozby has such little grasp on what it means to be a parent that he doubts somebody was adopted simply because their parents gave a shit about them past what they were legally obligated to do. Brilliant.

I actually missed that momentarily. He really is that stupid.

Bill Krozby, you do realize the difference between being adopted and in the foster care system? And even in either case they can continue caring for you because they care about you, even if you're a fuckup with serious issues. Not everyone throws their kids out into the street because they have serious problems.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby im sure he was adopted at some point, but he lives in a cracky house. sorry you don't understand that.

if he says he lives with his parents, he probably lives with his parents.
    I hope he's fine, but its disgusting how many people egged him on to shoot up and then later laughed at him while his "foster mom" (who has a foster mom at their mid 20's?" was slapping him trying to wake him up and had to shut off the cam...

this isn't about me, this is about hts

not every thread has to be about me guys
Jump to Top