User Controls

The price of helium.

Will it go up?
    no
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Compared to normal air, sure. Helium tends to rise
    Originally posted by DocFoster Compared to normal air, sure. Helium tends to rise

It's density has nothing to do with supply and demand
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver It's density has nothing to do with supply and demand

it certainly does. its density...or lack thereof...is precisely why its supply is always decreasing.
    yes, because despite it being one of the most common elements in the galaxy, it is in short supply here on earth. liquid helium supply is dwindling.

when we can mine in space it wont be so rare and we can build MRI machines in our bathrooms
    Originally posted by infinityshock it certainly does. its density…or lack thereof…is precisely why its supply is always decreasing.
    In the US helium prices are controlled by the Federal government not the market.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver In the US helium prices are controlled by the Federal government not the market.

you're an idiot.

go check again.

you obviously haven't had to buy any helium lately.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're an idiot.

go check again.

you obviously haven't had to buy any helium lately.

You check. I already did Billy.
    its infinite in space retards.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump its infinite in space retards.

the cost to get into space...harvest it...then return it...is beyond worthwhile.
    Originally posted by infinityshock the cost to get into space…harvest it…then return it…is beyond worthwhile.

Yet that has no bearing on the fact that in the US the Federal Government not the market controls the price of helium.
    Originally posted by infinityshock the cost to get into space…harvest it…then return it…is beyond worthwhile.

How about we just send you to space strapped to the outside of a rocket retard.
Jump to Top