User Controls

legal question

what's the max amount of trouble i could get in for illegally subleasing my apartment to someone for a couple months over the summer?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I don't think there's legal consequences just breaking your own lease agreement and eviction type shit. Fines. Nothing like jail time.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    it entirely depends on where you live and the local statutes and ordinances.

if its just as a roomate...no one will ever know if you dont tell and the landlord doesnt find out. if they do, usually its the landlord that does what they want to do, laws be damned.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I don't think there's legal consequences just breaking your own lease agreement and eviction type shit. Fines. Nothing like jail time.

you have no clue...stfu
    kicked out..
    well that's not so bad
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock you have no clue…stfu

I'm not so insecure is to admit that I don't know every single state's personal policy but based off what I've researched it's not a criminal offense, which is what GP wanted to know, and he would simply end up paying fines and being evicted.

Your answer of 'no one will ever know if you don't tell' is the stupidest fucking response possible to a posed question of 'IF CAUGHT, WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES.' Again, you so easily make a fool of yourself.

Sorry plastic for Jill and I shitting up your thread I'm just practicing my ping-pong shot against her face but I'm being sincere in my responses to you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm not so insecure is to admit that I don't know every single state's personal policy but based off what I've researched it's not a criminal offense, which is what GP wanted to know, and he would simply end up paying fines and being evicted.

Your answer of 'no one will ever know if you don't tell' is the stupidest fucking response possible to a posed question of 'IF CAUGHT, WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES.' Again, you so easily make a fool of yourself.

Sorry plastic for Jill and I shitting up your thread I'm just practicing my ping-pong shot against her face but I'm being sincere in my responses to you.

go back through that OP and point out where it said 'IF CAUGHT...'

eggzactly.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm not so insecure is to admit that I don't know every single state's personal policy but based off what I've researched it's not a criminal offense, which is what GP wanted to know, and he would simply end up paying fines and being evicted.

lol its all good man
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ur friends not gonna pay u lol on the last night lock the doors
Jump to Top