User Controls

The Gay Agenda - Solution to the Overpopulation Problem

RisiR † 29 Autism
    There it is. I've figured it out. It is undeniable that American media rules the world when it comes to entertainment and information. It is alsu undeniable that they shove dicks in our faces whenever they can.

Celebrities coming out of the closet - amazing. We can all be who we are.
    Every movie about gays or with gays gets an Oscar and praise beyond anything. You should aspire to be gay.
    Every song about or with gays gets every fucking prize and rotates 24/7 on every station. You love cocks, you slut.
    Sex changes and whatever the fuck kind of thing that was by Bill Nye of childhood heroes literally telling you to become a faggot. It's undeniable.

They want the next generations to stop fucking the right way. A nice, soft, gay little genocide against all races. Because that shit reaches all races and infuelcences them. I grew up listening to rap and I'm Hip Hop as fuck and all those new acts are all gay. It's crazy. Before it was all about promoting extreme consumerism financed by criminal acts so they could jedi you twice. When you bought the shit they promoted you got jedied. When you did the things they promoted to get the things they promoted you got jedied by having a jedi lawyer and still ending up in a jedi owned prison becoming a slave. That was the rap I grew up with.

Now it's all (not really of course) about gay shit. Especially the stuff aimed at younger generations. A dude named Young Thug wears dresses and some other faggot named Lil Uzi does the same shit and they are super popular among kids. Both are financed by a jedi.

Fuck that.

Though, we should maybe keep that a secret and create our own armies by fucking - DICK IN PUSSY - non stop and raise them to fight the jedis.

This is not a joke thread. Fo real real.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm pretty sure I've read before studies that showed the greater the population the larger % of gays and lesbians
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    stupid. it does very little, an inconsequential amount, to population. but making a society accept degenerates and undesirables is a powerful force for demoralization. a society MUST be able to kick out it's undesirables.

if you want to do something about overpopulation, it is brown people and ONLY brown people who are the problem. white people naturally self regulate birth rates as the technological advantage of labor becomes more powerful. each person can do less and accomplish more and make more money, so we have less and less people leading better and better lives. that's our way.

the brown people are incapable of this. incapable. and THEY are the ones that must be exterminated in order to keep this world nice. we must kill every last one of them or the infection will eventually return. you might think that there are more in-depth sorts of metrics that will yield a better account of which populations to eradicate by bullets, bombs, disease, chemicals, and nukes. there just fucking aren't. the world can be cleansed accurately with a shade-comparison chart card.

utopia IS possible, when the brown people are gone. that's the reality of it. and the truth is that they're unhappy animals, neither innocent and carefree like animals, nor smart enough to make an environment comfortable for humans. it's a mercy. it's a mission of charity.
    There is no problem you are all just too stupid/scared to live in space

I am so highly evolved I can't live on earth without having multiple government agents and private citizens trying to kill me. I am an enemy of the state, a terrorist, a psychopath, an animal.

I am the result of 1000 years of breeding and technology and its my purpose to become a space hunter and fuck with humans
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by reject I'm pretty sure I've read before studies that showed the greater the population the larger % of gays and lesbians

You mean, unproportionally? Because otherwise, I mean, of course. I'm not saying that homoseluality isn't real and only created by jedis. I say it gets promoted by them and I'm pretty sure I can back that up.
    Originally posted by RisiR † You mean, unproportionally? Because otherwise, I mean, of course. I'm not saying that homoseluality isn't real and only created by jedis. I say it gets promoted by them and I'm pretty sure I can back that up.

jedis promote anything degenerate or demoralizing for all people that aren't jedis.
    I actually have a similar theory. The sad thing is overpopulation is a myth. The real problem we face is not too many people but poor resource mangement.

Engineering homos is a sick way to attempt to solve the problem without actually solving it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by snab_snib jedis promote anything degenerate or demoralizing for all people that aren't jedis.

signed
    Originally posted by AltarEgo I actually have a similar theory. The sad thing is overpopulation is a myth. The real problem we face is not too many people but poor resource mangement.

Engineering homos is a sick way to attempt to solve the problem without actually solving it.

overpopulation is NOT a myth. there shouldn't be more than half a billion people on earth at any given time.

'overpopulation' isn't achieved when 'people finally start starving to death because there's not enough farmland'. overpopulation is achieved when ANYONES quality of life is impacted by crowding. overpopulation is achieved when everyone can't have enough space to themselves. people need space.

overpopulation is not about a maximum number of fucking humans that the earth can sustain, it's about having the minimum possible number of humans where having any more burdens someone.

there's no reason to use brilliant people to solve a problem we shouldn't have and the solving of which will just make it worse and worse until it can't be solved.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by snab_snib overpopulation is NOT a myth. there shouldn't be more than half a billion people on earth at any given time.

'overpopulation' isn't achieved when 'people finally start starving to death because there's not enough farmland'. overpopulation is achieved when ANYONES quality of life is impacted by crowding. overpopulation is achieved when everyone can't have enough space to themselves. people need space.

overpopulation is not about a maximum number of fucking humans that the earth can sustain, it's about having the minimum possible number of humans where having any more burdens someone.

there's no reason to use brilliant people to solve a problem we shouldn't have and the solving of which will just make it worse and worse until it can't be solved.

stfu you retarded aerosol can junkie. you don't know shit about anything...least of all about population density
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu you retarded aerosol can junkie. you don't know shit about anything…least of all about population density

You think jail is the same as prison. You have no credibility left. You probably also think the Quran promises martyr's 72 virgins in heaven; you're that dumb.
    Originally posted by snab_snib overpopulation is NOT a myth. there shouldn't be more than half a billion people on earth at any given time.

No. Just no. Stop. If overpopulation is achieved when anyones quality of life (read comfort) is impacted by those around them than for me most rooms are overpopulated.

To elaborate quality of life (comfort) isnt a factor of "too many people" its a factor of the quality control an individual exercises.
    Originally posted by AltarEgo No. Just no. Stop. If overpopulation is achieved when anyones quality of life (read comfort) is impacted by those around them than for me most rooms are overpopulated.

To elaborate quality of life (comfort) isnt a factor of "too many people" its a factor of the quality control an individual exercises.

yes, quality of life is directly dependent upon A. how many people an environment has to support and B. how brown those people are.

500,000,001 is overpopulation. we are overpopulated to the tune of 7,000,000,000 people. that is a fact.

there is an ideal population size. that is a fact.

we will face increasing and multiplying consequences past that ideal population size. that is a fact.

we either have to make the decision to regulate population or suffer catastrophe if we fail to. that is a fact.

none of you morons who talk about how 'overpopulation is a myth' have any clue what you're talking about. you don't even have a metric to decide this by. you probably don't believe it's possible.

reality check. creating a new life should be more heavily regulated than killing is. white people tend to do this on their own without being prompted. brown people don't. fact.

(fact: the world would be a better place without brown people. fact.) <- fact.

lol just kidding for real though if we remove peoples arms and legs we can place them into a container and farm cockroaches to get nutrients we can feed them through an esophageal tube. what the fuck do you mean we're over populated????
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ You think jail is the same as prison. You have no credibility left. You probably also think the Quran promises martyr's 72 virgins in heaven; you're that dumb.

you don't know what I think, other than that I want to do things to your various orifices that are against the laws of nature and several paragraphs in the geneva convention.
    Originally posted by snab_snib that is a fact.

that is a fact.

that is a fact.

that is a fact.

none of you morons who talk about how 'overpopulation is a myth' have any clue what you're talking about.

reality check.

BZZZZZZ. You are a fucking idiot.
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu you retarded aerosol can junkie. you don't know shit about anything…least of all about population density

Spread out humans across the stars

PROBLEM SOLVED
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Spread out humans across the stars

PROBLEM SOLVED

spread you along the back 40 as fertilizer
    Originally posted by infinityshock spread you along the back 40 as fertilizer

Do you even know what NPK means you fucking monkey?
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump There is no problem you are all just too stupid/scared to live in space

I am so highly evolved I can't live on earth without having multiple government agents and private citizens trying to kill me. I am an enemy of the state, a terrorist, a psychopath, an animal.

I am the result of 1000 years of breeding and technology and its my purpose to become a space hunter and fuck with humans

Don't forget the asteroid biodome and space weed farm, my nigga
Jump to Top