User Controls

Well gonts, looks like pennywise is back

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've never read the book but I saw the movie when it first came out on nbc or whatever back in the day with ritter and it was scary to watch considering I was like 5 or 6 years old. I saw it again a few years back and it was pretty bad a lot of Stephen king movies unfortunately were extremely low budget for their time, but just because the its been re-made doesn't exactly mean its going to be better adapted. When I saw the trailer It felt like I was watching a scene from 'stranger things' which is a show I tried to get into because of the Montauk project storyline but I just couldn't stand it, and then what do you know it has the jedi kid from stranger things in it.

I like a lot of horror movies newer ones and older ones of all different types, but If despite the obvious pandering to a certain crowd with the cinematography at least gave some kind of different insight into pennywise. He wasn't just a clown but a lot closer to a decepticon.

Has anyone here ever read 'it'? I've only read a few Stephen king books like the first dark tower and that was alright, cycle of the werewolf, carrie (lol some dude gave me book carrie and was like uhh I don't want to read this its about a fat ugly pimply chick) and his non-fiction book dance macabre which was about horror movies all the way up to the late 70's and how he incorporated that into his books.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like that they're doing the younger part and the older part as two separate moveez.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    mandatory sewer orgy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mmQ I like that they're doing the younger part and the older part as two separate moveez.

SHUT UUUUUP!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The book, It, is 10X better than the movie. Much scarier. Much more detailed and horrific. It will give you nightmares. It's probably in the top 5 best books King has written so far, to date.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The book, It, is 10X better than the movie. Much scarier. Much more detailed and horrific. It will give you nightmares. It's probably in the top 5 best books King has written so far, to date.

Thats what I've heard I will have to check it out.
    All clown movies are retarded
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 All clown movies are retarded

How so? My guess is you're just afraid of clowns
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    He isn't really a clown, though. That's just what he allows your mind to perceive him as. He can make you see him as anything, especially whatever scares you the most. His true original form is a gigantic spider that lives in a big secret cave in another dimension.
    Richard Thomas and Tim Curry. LOL odd fucking mix in casting.

John Carpenter did the NBC film. It's a fucking classic. always will be. Tim Curry is funny as shit as Pennywise.
    Notice the font at the end where it spells "It" it looks like Pi
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Richard Thomas and Tim Curry. LOL odd fucking mix in casting.

John Carpenter did the NBC film. It's a fucking classic. always will be. Tim Curry is funny as shit as Pennywise.

Ah thats rad I had no idea john carpenter did it. It just didn't have a carpenter feel to it but I guess because it was made for tv
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Ah thats rad I had no idea john carpenter did it. It just didn't have a carpenter feel to it but I guess because it was made for tv

Somehow I thought John Carpenter directed it for Stephen King

I was totally wrong. Maybe I confused it with "The Thing"

anyways it was a mini series..I think 3 episodes

Tommy Lee Wallace ... (teleplay) (2 episodes, 1990)
    Lawrence D. Cohen ... (teleplay) (1 episode, 1990)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby How so? My guess is you're just afraid of clowns

Not afraid of them, though I do find them creepy and annoying

Horror movies in general are just boring and insipid
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Not afraid of them, though I do find them creepy and annoying

Horror movies in general are just boring and insipid

if youre ever afraid of something...throw it on the ground, hold it down, and rape it like a brand new blowup doll

somehow even the scariest bogeyman isnt so scary anymore once your nut sauce is coursing through one or more of its orifices.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Somehow I thought John Carpenter directed it for Stephen King

I was totally wrong. Maybe I confused it with "The Thing"

anyways it was a mini series..I think 3 episodes

Tommy Lee Wallace … (teleplay) (2 episodes, 1990)
    Lawrence D. Cohen … (teleplay) (1 episode, 1990)

lol... those benzos are getting to your head son.
    I used to be really good at films and music with names and years.

I just lost interest in living :(
Jump to Top