User Controls

Evesdropping on highschoolers at lunch for stand up comedy material.

1. Buy one of those long range sound amplifiers
    2. Listen in on highschool kids talking at the lunch tables
    3. Write down funny shit you overhear
    4. Repeat it in your own words on stage
    5. Enjoy your easy fame & munee $$$
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    what makes you think highschool kids are remotely funny. they're just retarded.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Highschool kids are actually pretty funny. I think it's because social status is somewhat fluid and very important to highschoolers, humor is a good strategy for getting people to like you/improving social status, so it would make sense that that demographic prioritizes it.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    You must be smoken some fine weed man.
    Originally posted by Lanny Highschool kids are actually pretty funny. I think it's because social status is somewhat fluid and very important to highschoolers, humor is a good strategy for getting people to like you/improving social status, so it would make sense that that demographic prioritizes it.

they're not funny. this is an example of you using whats left of your brain to think yourself stupid.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by snab_snib they're not funny. this is an example of you using whats left of your brain to think yourself stupid.

your post is incorrect, just wanted to let you know
    Originally posted by Lanny your post is incorrect, just wanted to let you know

your post is wrong. high schoolers aren't fucking funny. if they were funny people would be paying them to tell jokes at clubs. but they fucking aren't. because they're stupid and their jokes are shit. just like you are shit, laughing at fucking 14 year olds.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by snab_snib your post is wrong. high schoolers aren't fucking funny. if they were funny people would be paying them to tell jokes at clubs. but they fucking aren't. because they're stupid and their jokes are shit. just like you are shit, laughing at fucking 14 year olds.

Actually highschoolers are pretty funny. They tell some pretty funny jokes sometimes.
    give me one fucking example. one fucking example of a funny joke that a high schooler told and i'll stop posting in this thread.
    0.o
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    no thanks, they're just funny, like they make funny jokes. You should try listening to some funny highschooler jokes
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dude I'd totally like to carve up Mrs. Benson's meat dept. if you know what I mean right guys?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I was pretty funny in highschool. I wonder what happened? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    how are you not on the registry
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra how are you not on the registry

because he uses the long distance sound enhancers and hides in the shadows.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I was pretty funny…

looks aren't everything
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Actor 1. Buy one of those long range sound amplifiers
    2. Listen in on highschool kids talking at the lunch tables
    3. Write down funny shit you overhear
    4. Repeat it in your own words on stage
    5. Enjoy your easy fame & munee $$$

yes, the prison would prolly let you put on a comedy show on the sex offenders unit.

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    I agree tho, teens are funny, but in an observational way, laughing at just how fucking dumb they are.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock looks aren't everything

Yeah, they are.
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah, they are.

no they aren't you fucking unevolved mutant. give me one example where looks are everything. PROTIP: you fucking can't, bitch
Jump to Top