User Controls

@ Darth Beaver

Would you drive through this on your bike? skip to 1:00. No shame in saying you'd turn around.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    nocturnal niggertry
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    moon crickets
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i sure to the holy merry fuck wouldnt...not unless i was in a lvl-III armored vehicle with a trained driver, turret-mounted full-auto gpmg of at least 7.62x51/54 caliber with operator, and two additional individuals armed with full auto shoulder rifles of 7.62x51/54 caliber (with backup rifles and/or smgs)....along with several thousand rounds of accessible ammo.

fucking niggers
    Originally posted by infinityshock i sure to the holy merry fuck wouldnt…not unless i was in a lvl-III armored vehicle with a trained driver, turret-mounted full-auto gpmg of at least 7.62x51/54 caliber with operator, and two additional individuals armed with full auto shoulder rifles of 7.62x51/54 caliber (with backup rifles and/or smgs)….along with several thousand rounds of accessible ammo.

fucking niggers

you'd be safer just driving through it with a pistol under your seat and not acting retarded.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    maybe, but you never know what might set off a full-blown chin pout

We really need to put a sign up so nobody's car gets wrecked.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by snab_snib you'd be safer just driving through it with a pistol under your seat and not acting retarded.

stfu idiot. you dont know jack or shit about vehicle borne defensive tactics.

retard. go huff a pistol.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you dont know jack or shit about vehicle borne defensive tactics.

lmfao@u

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by snab_snib lmfao@u

jesus christ on a blowup doll
    Originally posted by infinityshock i sure to the holy merry fuck wouldnt…not unless i was in a lvl-III armored vehicle with a trained driver, turret-mounted full-auto gpmg of at least 7.62x51/54 caliber with operator, and two additional individuals armed with full auto shoulder rifles of 7.62x51/54 caliber (with backup rifles and/or smgs)….along with several thousand rounds of accessible ammo.

fucking niggers

No surprise, considering you run from niggers. You'd only be brave if you could hide behind some fun little boy toys.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu idiot. you dont know jack or shit about vehicle borne defensive tactics.

retard. go huff a pistol.

"muh center axis relock"
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Phoenix "muh center axis relock"

what the glittering fuck language was that...much less its meaning...
    ITT: Nobody has left the first world.
    Originally posted by infinityshock what the glittering fuck language was that…much less its meaning…

>talking about vehicle defense
    >not knowing about central axis relock

It's a shooting stance that's useful in close quarters (like cars).
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Phoenix >talking about vehicle defense
    >not knowing about central axis relock

It's a shooting stance that's useful in close quarters (like cars).

jesus christ.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dargo No surprise, considering you run from niggers. You'd only be brave if you could hide behind some fun little boy toys.

i run from nothing. you have no idea what youre talking about.
    Originally posted by infinityshock i run from nothing.

oh in-faggity-cock, you're so dreamy
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by snab_snib

that.

is horrific.
    Originally posted by snab_snib

The fuck? Is that you faggot?
Jump to Top