جربوعة

رئيس تحرير صحيفة الرؤية الإماراتية Editor - In - Chief, Alroeya Newspaper

كذاب

خرة دى شركة بنت كلب

مخه جزمة.

Post last edited by Abdulla Aljunaid at 2017-05-14T18:50:14.917950+00:00
    هو عاوز الضرب بستين جزمة
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock any thread or user where the predominant font is not of a language primarily originating in pre-mudslime-invasion europe should be locked/banned.

free speech is for free people…not a hypocritical pedophile worshipping doomsday cult.

mudslimes ban freedom of speech in their own cesspools…they shouldn't be allowed to practice it anywhere else.
    دى شركة بنت كلب

صحيفة الرؤية الإماراتية

Alroeya Newspaper طعمه ابن كلب
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Abdulla Aljunaid دى شركة بنت كلب

صحيفة الرؤية الإماراتية

Alroeya Newspaper طعمه ابن كلب

if I ever found you I would knock you unconscious by smashing your skull onto concrete then ram your tonsils into your subglottic space with the head of my dick.
    Originally posted by Abdulla Aljunaid هو عاوز الضرب بستين جزمة
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Abdulla Aljunaid

Originally posted by infinityshock any thread or user where the predominant font is not of a language primarily originating in pre-mudslime-invasion europe should be locked/banned.

free speech is for free people…not a hypocritical pedophile worshipping doomsday cult.

mudslimes ban freedom of speech in their own cesspools…they shouldn't be allowed to practice it anywhere else.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Looks like a terrorist rant.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If Lanny and his supporters are so thrilled to have TheDarkRodent plaster his garbage all across the forum, then they shouldn't mind The Taliban doing the same thing. After all, it's free speech. What's good for the goon is good for the Qaddafi, right?
Jump to Top