User Controls

Vyvanse

infinityshock Black Hole
    In this thread post your first-hand experiences or those observed in others, such as dosage, physical effects, neurological effects, length of time used, body structure changes...such as weight loss, side effects after long term use, and most importantly the psychological effects...positive or negative...after long term use.
    It's just amp with a bunch of extra added to it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    of the handful of first-hand knowledge of have of it, and about a dozen second-hand account...i want to know why this shit is legal and not completely banned. of 10 to 15 examples that i know of, only two didnt have serious psychological disabilities caused after a couple of years of use. the two who didnt have apparent personality defects didnt get any affect from it at all other than to tweak them out...and they both quite after 14 or 18 months.

EVERY other user developed personality disorders that didnt exist previously of the type where they were manic-depressive, they had severe mood swings from ridiculously happy...to horrifyingly angry...to suicidal depression..., lack of perception of reality to the point they were paranoid about everything and belligerent due to false perception that people around them were doing 'things' to harm them, and increased effects of the ADHD that they were originally taking the drug to alleviate in the first place. (one chick would literally, no exaggeration NEVER finish her laundry. she would wash it...leave it in the washing machine for days. wash it again because it stunk. leave it. wash it again a few days later. eventually toss it in the dryer. leave it for days. itd start to stink so shed wash it again. then start the cycle over. she resorted to wearing her mothers clothes or using dirty/wet/smelling clothes...or her mother would finish the laundry for her.)

another chick thought mystery monsters (not literally monsters...she went so nuts she would make up various types of bogeymen) were stealing money from her credit cards and bank accounts so she surreptitiously withdrew all her cash and opened about 10 new bank accounts, closing the original 2 or 3.

vyvanse needs to be banned. dont let anyone you know take it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How long have you been taking it?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ How long have you been taking it?

i dont, havent, and never will
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock i dont, havent, and never will

I feel like you've been taking it but don't want to admit it. That's fine. That's why I asked; I thought maybe you'd be honest with us.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by infinityshock i want to know why this shit is legal and not completely banned.

hopefully because somebody up there is smart and sensible enough to realize that a banned drug is way more harmful than when its legal. however I seriously doubt that is the case.

you think this shit is bad now, wait till its banned and then see just how fucking harmful a drug can get.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I feel like you've been taking it but don't want to admit it. That's fine. That's why I asked; I thought maybe you'd be honest with us.

the only non food items I eat are multivitamins, creatine, and occasionally caffeine/ephedrine/aspirin.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist hopefully because somebody up there is smart and sensible enough to realize that a banned drug is way more harmful than when its legal. however I seriously doubt that is the case.

you think this shit is bad now, wait till its banned and then see just how fucking harmful a drug can get.

I don't mean banned from any consumption...I mean banned from state-sanctioned witch doctors and medicine mans being allowed to prescribe it to the ill informed masses.

as far as I'm concerned anyone should be able to consume anything they want it their own homes.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    HOW 2 GET CONCERTA SCRIPT
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by infinityshock the only non food items I eat are multivitamins, creatine, and occasionally caffeine/ephedrine/aspirin.

bling bling Dark Matter
    STREET NAMES:
    Crazy Medicine, Hitler’s Drug
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by bling bling

Longway longway
    Originally posted by infinityshock of the handful of first-hand knowledge of have of it, and about a dozen second-hand account…i want to know why this shit is legal and not completely banned. of 10 to 15 examples that i know of, only two didnt have serious psychological disabilities caused after a couple of years of use. the two who didnt have apparent personality defects didnt get any affect from it at all other than to tweak them out…and they both quite after 14 or 18 months.

EVERY other user developed personality disorders that didnt exist previously of the type where they were manic-depressive, they had severe mood swings from ridiculously happy…to horrifyingly angry…to suicidal depression…, lack of perception of reality to the point they were paranoid about everything and belligerent due to false perception that people around them were doing 'things' to harm them, and increased effects of the ADHD that they were originally taking the drug to alleviate in the first place. (one chick would literally, no exaggeration NEVER finish her laundry. she would wash it…leave it in the washing machine for days. wash it again because it stunk. leave it. wash it again a few days later. eventually toss it in the dryer. leave it for days. itd start to stink so shed wash it again. then start the cycle over. she resorted to wearing her mothers clothes or using dirty/wet/smelling clothes…or her mother would finish the laundry for her.)

another chick thought mystery monsters (not literally monsters…she went so nuts she would make up various types of bogeymen) were stealing money from her credit cards and bank accounts so she surreptitiously withdrew all her cash and opened about 10 new bank accounts, closing the original 2 or 3.

vyvanse needs to be banned. dont let anyone you know take it.

fascists like you need to be banned, i'll do whatever drugs i damn well please
    Vyvanse (and amphetamines in general) are great to get high on once in a while but for the love of God don't take them everyday.
    cocaine + MDMA = cake

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic fascists like you need to be banned, i'll do whatever drugs i damn well please

you're not reading a damned thing I said.

as far as I'm concerned anything consumable should be legal to be consumed by anyone who wants to.

what should not be happening is individuals within the medical community and pharmaceutical industry who have a level of trust placed in them by the general public should not be allowed to dispense a substance that will literally...with no exaggeration...destroy them as a human being.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Vyvanse (and amphetamines in general) are great to get high on once in a while but for the love of God don't take them everyday.

fucking that, to the infinite power
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling

what the simmering shit is your point?
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're not reading a damned thing I said.

as far as I'm concerned anything consumable should be legal to be consumed by anyone who wants to.

what should not be happening is individuals within the medical community and pharmaceutical industry who have a level of trust placed in them by the general public should not be allowed to dispense a substance that will literally…with no exaggeration…destroy them as a human being.

>we must protect society

>you can do whatever you want

you've never made any sense.
Jump to Top