User Controls

Some theories

Dissociator African Astronaut
    VFTS -- Visitors from the sky
    aliens visiting earth from other planets/solar systems

TDMT -- The distant machine theory
    Cybernetic alien organisms influencing our thoughts and actions via telepathic alterations in beta, delta, gamma and beta waves in our brains

SBT - Space Brother theory
    Other niggas in space are trying to save us from ourselves

QIT - Quantum intersection theory
    Entities from other dimensions have appeared in our own

TLT -- Terrafries layered theory
    Earth is hollow and the inner regions are occupied by blongoids, blingoids, reptoids and literal frontal lobe WTC survivors

ART -- Akmah/Raj Theory
    Space aliens masquerading as suburban robots to monitor reality, appearing in a non corporial state but can influence the minds of those who are unworthy.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Close, but...

SBT - Sally Brumice Theodore
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you forgot one: IWTSMDIYA
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Close, but…

SBT - Sally Brumice Theodore

actually that had nothing to do with you, fucking egotist.
    It was pure coincidence. Stop analyzing posts for cryptic messages. You need to accept SBT maybe your alien counterpart will save you from your faggotry
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Abdulla Aljunaid All of a sudden u went quiet Mr. Kobler

What? Me? WHat are you implyng
    gangbusters
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    faggot. this is LITERALLY what literal fucking *ANGELS FROM HEAVEN* look like.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by snab_snib faggot. this is LITERALLY what literal fucking *ANGELS FROM HEAVEN* look like.

Holy shit.

I don't really understand you or you're posts sometimes but you seem to have some kind of access to a deep knowledge that isn't very widely known?.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Dissociator actually that had nothing to do with you, fucking egotist.
    It was pure coincidence. Stop analyzing posts for cryptic messages. You need to accept SBT maybe your alien counterpart will save you from your faggotry

Everything has to do with me.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I don't really understand you or you're posts sometimes but you seem to have some kind of access to a deep knowledge that isn't very widely known?.

yep, honestly do.
    Originally posted by snab_snib yep, honestly do.

Cool so thats where all these walls of cryptic text originate?, Care to explain? I'm interested.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Holy shit.

I don't really understand you or you're posts sometimes but you seem to have some kind of access to a deep knowledge that isn't very widely known?.

i think you mean "your"
    i believe in shadow people

Originally posted by Bill Krozby i think you mean "your"

You are a next level troll from hell Bill Krozbyler my boy
    my gont, im not a troll, just a grammar nazi
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Cool so thats where all these walls of cryptic text originate?, Care to explain? I'm interested.

Nah that's just schizophrenia
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby my gont, im not a troll, just a grammar nazi

YOu should become a grammer communist gonty
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i believe in shadow people

Do you also believe in a thing called love.
    Originally posted by Malice Do you also believe in a thing called love.

No.
    Originally posted by Malice Do you also believe in a thing called love.

Yes I do, I see it and feel it on a daily basis.

RIP robbie
Jump to Top