User Controls

Lanny

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    An inept drunk of an admin who already managed to ruin this BBS through his weak liberal bullshit.

Anyone else agree?
    Nah
    Lenny - Inherited a pile of shit and promptly launched it into orbit where it has lived in infamy ever since and cultured a community so twisted and evil that it may never return to Earth.

Trapped forever among the stars doomed to their fate these are the NIGGAS IN SPACE and this is their adventures

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Anyone else agree?

not really

shit fred
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Bad timing.

You are bad at reading the hive mind of a community.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR † Bad timing.

You are bad at reading the hive mind of a community.

I'm the one who first commented on the hive mentality, so I can follow it very well. And fuck the timing. Fuck Lanny, fuck you, and fuck the timing.
    You are looking at Lanny as someone in a position of power, like he has some sort of control or something. The reality is during our great migration he was most capable among us to raise his hand and volunteer, almost as if fated by the Gods to carry the torch.

He is simply a cog in the machine, part of a series of events greater than himself that have volition of their own. I cannot hold him responsible for anything that goes on here, even banning me.

Ultimately he is just another poster, more than an actual admin which is probably where your displeasure towards him comes from (fuck admins also)

If you really want to be useful you should contribute to the Github and put forth constructive solutions to problems instead of lame criticism and always comparing things to the "Good old days" no amount of moderation, rules, communnity spirit, new users, fancy UI, message boxes or anything can fix this mess. We are FUCKED, this is the fucking mongolvoid garbage asteroid from futurama doomed to destroy earth.

All we can do is try to steer it out of the path of all those poor innocents down there and try not to wipe them all out.

The bells & whistles mean shit. Lanny is a rank amateur at administration, which is painfully evident by the state of the forums. It's supposed to be a discussion platform, Niggas in Space or not, otherwise there would not be topical forum headers. Lanny's ultra-liberal bullshit has turned the place into a dumping ground for garbage posts. Anyone with 10/20 vision can see that. Hell, even Mister Magoo could see that. Not everybody wants to see TheDarkRodent's cute little kidiot pics plastered across every thread and discussion forum, but Lanny is too narrow-minded and self-centered, too immersed in his own self-gratification, to recognize that fact. The kid has NO IDEA what he's doing. Sure, he has the geek skills, but what else? Nothing. He's let us down. We came for food, and we ended up with crumbs off of Lanny's table.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The bells & whistles mean shit.

Submit a pull then.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Submit a pull then.

I've already put in a ticket. I have the confirmation #.
    Lanny can't force people to make good posts.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Everyone make quality posts or ill find you and I will burn you a lot.
    Shit fred
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I've already put in a ticket. I have the confirmation #.

Cool I have been meaning to learn python I think being able to contribute to this project is a good motivation. I also feel that the only way to fix all of these problems you just listed is to make the ultimate forum software, I don't know how or why this will help anything but I disagree that Lanny is the problem.

You think Infinityshock only posts his gay rape fantasies because of the failed leadership and community but he has been doing this entire life because he's a deranged fuck up, and Darth Beaver is not much different. As Bill Krozby described him to me "He's really, cool, chill but definately insane"

There are a lot of garbage posts but there are lots of good posts too, the problem is when you have 10 users and 1 scronaldo we can only post so much, we have discussed almost everything.

The "problem" you describe is a combination of many factors, not just one sole cause. It's a complicated thing.
    Heres an idea, we DOX lanny like we did the last two admins but this time we kidnap him, steal the servers and host before shooting him in the head and burying the body in the woods.

Then we will make an AI program that acts as an admin and we can all follow our new robot overlord. But the only way to make the AI admin without it being biased is if we all meetup and code it in one fell swoop together in one big room all watching each other and being ultra paranoid about back doors and favoritism, each of us will take turns keeping watch and guarding the process, outsiders will be brought in so it all says uncontaminated.

We can create the ultimate BBS, the forum of the future that stands the test of time, we are on the right path I know it. Trianglism is the key also.
    The only reason Infinityshock posts like that is because he's not going to bother putting any effort into threads filled with useless morons posting in it. Why would he bother "bettering" a thread, when it's already moved into MoronVille territory? Sure, he's perverted and imbalanced, but who the hell isn't these days? This has nothing to do with Infinityshock's state of mind. He's made perfectly good posts before, so it's not like he's not capable of posting content worth reading. TheDarkRodent, on the other hand, is entirely incapable of creating a quality post. All he knows how to do is play with his little crayons and plaster cute gifs across the entire BBS day and night. You are just trying to reverse engineer a problem which is already quite evident, which is the fact that Lanny fucked up, and he's still fucking up.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The only reason Infinityshock posts like that is because he's not going to bother putting any effort into threads filled with useless morons posting in it. Why would he bother "bettering" a thread, when it's already moved into MoronVille territory? Sure, he's perverted and imbalanced, but who the hell isn't these days? This has nothing to do with Infinityshock's state of mind. He's made perfectly good posts before, so it's not like he's not capable of posting content worth reading. TheDarkRodent, on the other hand, is entirely incapable of creating a quality post. All he knows how to do is play with his little crayons and plaster cute gifs across the entire BBS day and night. You are just trying to reverse engineer a problem which is already quite evident, which is the fact that Lanny fucked up, and he's still fucking up.

I post good threads, I put a lot of time and effort into my drug research posts hoping someone useful googling this stuff will land on us and start contributing. The same can be said about a few people around here also, good discussions are not impossible, we are just in a cultural slump. Everything you describe can be fixed by ONE SIMPLE SOLUTION I put forth months ago, a gentleman's agreement shitposter type deal that allows you purge your own posts from a thread. A delete button would also be handy in this regard.

https://niggasin.space/thread/9261

Why do you focus so much on individual users? I don't get it.. it's not like these people really matter to the site overall, TDR has posted good content before he is just a massive troll and insane badass biker. I have seen good infinityshock posts too on RDFRN it seemed like he had his life together mostly posting about politics and weapons but clearly there is something going on in his life that has caused him to lash out and act like a deranged psycho.

Lanny does fuck up, but who doesn't?. Are you agreeing with me that we should kidnap him, steal his forum and replace him with a machine?.

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-05-13T17:44:14.203339+00:00
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Lanny does fuck up, but who doesn't?…

And then when reasonably called out on his bullshit, what is the inevitable response?

"Duuhhh... don't care what you say... fuck off... make it all go away... I'm a drunk and could ban you because I'm drunk and brave right now... 30,0000 times... blah, blah, blah.. etc, etc, etc.."

It's like dealing with a mouthbreather on Valium, every time you try to talk some sense into the kid.

And you think that's kosher?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL And then when reasonably called out on his bullshit, what is the inevitable response?

"Duuhhh… don't care what you say… fuck off… make it all go away… I'm a drunk and could ban you because I'm drunk and brave right now… 30,0000 times… blah, blah, blah.. etc, etc, etc.."

It's like dealing with a mouthbreather on Valium, every time you try to talk some sense into the kid.

And you think that's kosher?

Do you realize he is younger than me?.

Not by much but like, people say I act pretty mature for my age.

HE'S TRYING HIS BEST OKAY!!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The only reason Infinityshock posts like that is because he's not going to bother putting any effort into threads filled with useless morons posting in it. Why would he bother "bettering" a thread, when it's already moved into MoronVille territory? Sure, he's perverted and imbalanced, but who the hell isn't these days? This has nothing to do with Infinityshock's state of mind. He's made perfectly good posts before, so it's not like he's not capable of posting content worth reading. TheDarkRodent, on the other hand, is entirely incapable of creating a quality post. All he knows how to do is play with his little crayons and plaster cute gifs across the entire BBS day and night. You are just trying to reverse engineer a problem which is already quite evident, which is the fact that Lanny fucked up, and he's still fucking up.

well you post in it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Making one quality post shouldn't cancel out 100 shitposts
Jump to Top