Kinkou forgot The Logistic's of Brownie's

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I am not humored.

I am t/t to the arches
    lets sere dat ass
    Post pix of u n cinco
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Kinkou the shitfaced marrionette.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Kinkou the shitfaced marrionette.

She was cute, no hate
    Bitch just closed my cam because I was smoking meth!!!!! WOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! low class!!!!!11
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Kinkou is moy-bueno...make up artist
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Isn't Kink the only decent fake woman this site has ever had?? JW??
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Isn't Kink the only decent fake woman this site has ever had?? JW??

dont bump an antique thread with zero value to make such an idiotic post with even lesser value, idiot.
    Originally posted by infinityshock dont bump an antique thread with zero value to make such an idiotic post with even lesser value, idiot.

I didn't bump any thread, just seems that way to me.. FO bitch..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain I didn't bump any thread, just seems that way to me.. FO bitch..

Kinks was real. I’ve seen her in TC many times. Unlike any of you DH scum...
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    U probably have clown ass murder by association felony on the record too stupid to not interact with ur rapist.
    Why is this happening dummy.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm U probably have clown ass murder by association felony on the record too stupid to not interact with ur rapist.
    Why is this happening dummy.

Is this English?
    Originally posted by -mal- Kinks was real. I’ve seen her in TC many times. Unlike any of you DH scum…

TC?? Thirsty cunt??
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by -mal- Is this English?

give up now,,, it only gets worser
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    What's tiny chat?

How can u be on a specific chat?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm What's tiny chat?

How can u be on a specific chat?

Tinychat.com

Go crazy kids. The internet is about to get a lot bigger for you geriatrics.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Right.
    Like a random dude went crazy in ur peehole & u just couldn't let go & decided to stalk.

Cool. I'll look into it lil bitch.
    Tanks.
    Originally posted by -mal- Kinks was real. I’ve seen her in TC many times. Unlike any of you DH scum…

Have you ever shown yourself in TC?
Jump to Top