User Controls

does anyone drink carrot juice

i drink it pretty much all the time, i got some organic carrot juice that im about to drink right now with a homemade grilled cheese it's gonna be dope. earlier i went to the gym and i made a post work out shake with oatmeal and bananas and shit because i didn't feel like eating and i put an edible in there also
    infinityshock Black Hole
    thats...disgusting, but whatever floats your boat
    Originally posted by infinityshock thats…disgusting, but whatever floats your boat

you don't know shit about juice
    I used to and I also pickeled carrots and ate them in a lot of things, stew hot dogs,burgers, potatos, whatever fuck it, steak I don't care.

Jars and JARS of pickled carrots. I can talk to you for days about carrots fam.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic you don't know shit about juice

considering i make a shake every day...probably.

i know ive never added shit to any of it
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I have before from the farmers market and its not bad but I do think they ad a lil bit of sugar in it, which isn't as bad as the drinks you get at the regular store. I've been thinking of getting a juicer.

But i'll tell you something I definitely do, is I drink ice water with a shot of apple cider vinegar *with teh mother* and some lemon juice.

sometimes I do lemon tea with cayenne pepper, i don't know if its pseudo-science... but they say acv is an anti fungle and ive heard from people that have had dandruff its cured it (apparently dandruff is partially a fungal infection of the scalp) and so if you take it internally it can "help" prevent cancer on the long term.

Also eating a clove a garlic a day is supposedly good for you and if you don't like the smell the pills are better than nothing. Just something to look into it may not be/ work everyone obviously

but one more thing, is i've started eating guavas and mangos, and they are gooder than a bitch!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I used to and I also pickeled carrots and ate them in a lot of things, stew hot dogs,burgers, potatos, whatever fuck it, steak I don't care.

Jars and JARS of pickled carrots. I can talk to you for days about carrots fam.

hell yeah, saurkraut is also good along with probiotic yogurt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hell yeah, saurkraut is also good along with probiotic yogurt

you'd be surprised, carrot juice without any added sugar is actually pretty damn sweet on its own
    Originally posted by greenplastic you'd be surprised, carrot juice without any added sugar is actually pretty damn sweet on its own

yeah you're probably right
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hell yeah, saurkraut is also good along with probiotic yogurt

You zaid it gont
    this is a fart butt thred
    ^you only say say that because you're mom and bill the cats mom drink my doug juice on a daily basis
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^you only say say that because you're mom and bill the cats mom drink my doug juice on a daily basis

LOL
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^you only say say that because you're mom and bill the cats mom drink my doug juice on a daily basis

Please label your brand correctly. It's 'Douglas E. Monks' Juice'.
    Originally posted by Dargo Please label your brand correctly. It's 'Douglas E. Monks' Juice'.

guess what bitch.

I'm gonna make christ hansen memes now

Originally posted by Dargo Please label your brand correctly. It's 'Douglas E. Monks' Juice'.

you can do it for me since you're my bitch obviously
    I'm honestly starting to think that hansen's bf left him for a tighter asshole and is following me around like a lost puppy, when infact he should be hitting up bill the cat someone that will love him for who he is!

another thread ruined by PI RATS

Originally posted by greenplastic i drink it pretty much all the time, i got some organic carrot juice that im about to drink right now with a homemade grilled cheese it's gonna be dope. earlier i went to the gym and i made a post work out shake with oatmeal and bananas and shit because i didn't feel like eating and i put an edible in there also

I've tried carrot juice before, but it's just not something I care for. I like fruit purees(?) though.
Jump to Top