User Controls

What is this Nazi shit

LOL Dinosaur

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Iron Sky was ace
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    1488 heil fucking hitler BITCH!
    Originally posted by AltarEgo 1488 heil fucking hitler BITCH!

You take that elitist shit and you shove it up your bloody Arse!

Originally posted by Totse 2001 *Untermench tears*

Ftfy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by AltarEgo Ftfy

Run along Pedo Queen

infinityshock Black Hole
    goddammit.

'sieg heil, mother fuckers'
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Run along Pedo Queen

Wut does this even mean? I am not a pedophile. I am not a female. I am not royalty. I am not a runner.

Where does this insult come from?
    Originally posted by infinityshock goddammit.

'sieg heil, mother fuckers'

Yhats yhe pne yhanks ill fuckin give yoy.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by AltarEgo Yhats yhe pne yhanks ill fuckin give yoy.

your keyboard is broken
    No. I just fat fingered the bitch
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by AltarEgo No. I just fat fingered the bitch

time for a diet.
    Originally posted by AltarEgo Wut does this even mean? I am not a pedophile. I am not a female. I am not royalty. I am not a runner.

Where does this insult come from?

I thought you were another alt on this site and they's pedos

well some

and Queen was meant to be a british Prinz.. A Poof. prolly like blingbling
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    YES YES YES YES YES YES! I LOVE IRON SKY!

I like how the first one is so trippy, people think its sci-fi, but its actually based on the real nazi bases on the moon
    hey totse2001, awhile back you put up a trailer to "demon seed" and I'd never heard of it before (evidently dean koontz wrote a second version that is a lot more recent) but I checked it out and it was a good movie.

know any other good sci-fi/horror movies, that are off the beaten path?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hey totse2001, awhile back you put up a trailer to "demon seed" and I'd never heard of it before (evidently dean koontz wrote a second version that is a lot more recent) but I checked it out and it was a good movie.

know any other good sci-fi/horror movies, that are off the beaten path?

I just saw a great retro 60s film.. late 60s. I wish I could remember the name of it, but it's about the world being overpopulated so people had to own robotic dolls as children but were placed on a lottery to be one of the minorities who were allowed to breed. Usually these films repeat in the same week. I'll try and write down the name of it, but I remember seeing it at a matinee as a kid.

Have you seen Pussycat! Kill! Kill by Russ Myers. We just watched it the other night. The first 30 minutes seem kind of cheesey but it gets better through the film.

I'm into retro 60s and 70s Sci-Fi

I like the film (Filmed in Austin in the early 1970s) Phantom of the Paradise. Paul Williams

Edited

There is the Trilogy of Terror (Made for TV 1970s) with Karen Black. Watch the third story where she buys a voodoo doll. I watched it on Youtube. let me link it. if it doesn't auto time-line go to time 51:57

USC project that turned into a full length film by John Carpenter and Dan O'Bannon when they were students. It is Said Dan was inspired by this project to make Alien. Yet this film is kind of experiential comedy-SiFi. Both Directors are actors in the film.
    Oh, Regarding Dark Star,, at 37:13 that blob thing keeps fucking with him. Wants to mate with him or some shit. When I was a kid and we watched this at the Matinee, the whole audience couldn't stop fucking laughing. seems dated now but it was funny at the time. I was like 8 or 9?
    Radical I like faster pussy cat kill kill and dark star rocks too

i'll check out the trilogy of terror.
    I loooooove horror anthologies

ever seen all hallows ever or the v/h/s anthologies?
    Post a clip. I'm more of a visual.. I usually search by associations because it's hard for me to recall on things much of the time.

But watch that third story with Karen Black and the Doll. It's funny as fuck. It's really entertaining considering it was made for TV in the 70s but it's pretty scary. Watch it with your girlfriend in the dark. Most likely she'll grab you.
    "v/h/s anthologies"

I take that back (seen clip) We watched that.. my girlfriend couldn't stand the intense noise of it and we watched something else.

It seemed promising but loud. Just a wall of noise. Most horror movies are like that now. The formula of scaring people has changed over time?

I'm not putting it down. it's a great concept.
Jump to Top