User Controls

I payed for the deluxe spam package

Didnt think it would be this hardcore LOL sorry gonts those Russians really give you your moneys worth
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Just imagine getting hammered day and night automatically by this.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Didnt think it would be this hardcore LOL sorry gonts those Russians really give you your moneys worth

I literally spent no time at all flushing that idiocy 5 pages in at a cost of zero.

good job, failfag.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Just imagine getting hammered day and night automatically by this.

That was the premium package its was only $600
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump That was the premium package its was only $600

you've never seen that much money in your life...much less had it. the only way you're able to afford your drugs is via exchange for rental of your orifices.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock you've never seen that much money in your life…much less had it. the only way you're able to afford your drugs is via exchange for rental of your orifices.

pssshhhhh.... you're a petty fag, I know for a fact that scronaldo be pushin' reeel weight, you retard
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pssshhhhh…. you're a petty fag, I know for a fact that scronaldo be pushin' reeel weight, you retard

the only thing that meth addled ashtray-miner is pushing is the cock down his throat of anyone willing to offer him drugs
    Originally posted by infinityshock you've never seen that much money in your life…much less had it. the only way you're able to afford your drugs is via exchange for rental of your orifices.

I've got that and more and change in bitcoin and various cryptocurrency alone and thats just my summer drug money.

Sorry charlie but you're barking up the wrong tree here. I have 20,000 posts and im younger than almost everyone on this forum, I got limitless cash, drugs and resources at my disposal. Women across the world are obsessed with me and want to marry me, I even have a few kids roaming around.

Your perception of me is so skewed it rings hollow in my palace. Hollar louder you peasants, this forum belongs to Trianglism. Hand over the database and servers or my spam will continue with no end in sight.

I will not take any offer of drugs or money.. I have enough of both. My life is complete, the only thing left for me to do is enjoy myself before I move onto my next manifestation of existence.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump …Hand over the database and servers…

Meet me under the apple tree. Midnight. No cops. Come alone.
    No, only Lanny can give me what is mine, I have posted here more than anyone. Somehow I went from sleeping outside and getting arrested and cucked by jedis to having more money than I have time to spend.

The secret to my amazing success is somewhere on this forum. I want the database zipped and saved on an encrypted hard disk and put in a lockbox in a vault inside of a farraday cage. The forum will then be closed and reopened as either worldwartotse.com
    totse3.info
    or
    triangl.es
    or something like that.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I've got that and more and change in bitcoin and various cryptocurrency alone and thats just my summer drug money.

Sorry charlie but you're barking up the wrong tree here. I have 20,000 posts and im younger than almost everyone on this forum, I got limitless cash, drugs and resources at my disposal. Women across the world are obsessed with me and want to marry me, I even have a few kids roaming around.

Your perception of me is so skewed it rings hollow in my palace. Hollar louder you peasants, this forum belongs to Trianglism. Hand over the database and servers or my spam will continue with no end in sight.

I will not take any offer of drugs or money.. I have enough of both. My life is complete, the only thing left for me to do is enjoy myself before I move onto my next manifestation of existence.

that's adorable how everyone on the internet is a rich muscular male model with a huge cock, a harem of bikini models, and an Italian sports car with more horsepower than most equestrian competitions.

have some perspective: there is an anatomical feature just below your jawline that would take the physical strength of a small child and a 99-cent tool available in virtually any convenience store to cause irreversible death in about a minute...most of the time less...depending on your current physical volume and cardiac state.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    dude...they ripped you off.

get your 2 yuan back...
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You did no such thing Scrawny. Also, spam is nothing special, spammers are the niggers of the "hacking" scene. I have more respect for people claiming h4x like spectral than i do for people claiming spam. Let that sink in.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    My source in the kremlin sent this telegram.

"SC is a cuck STOP"
    Originally posted by AltarEgo My source in the kremlin sent this telegram.

"SC is a cuck STOP"
    First Song
    No one is watching your stupid videos you out dates piece of shit.
    Maybe you should try the deluxe dictionary package next
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Maybe you should try the deluxe dictionary package next

Or the deluxe DDoS package. That would actually be annoying.

I honest to God have a pill bottle that would cost me 900 fucking dollars a month. 30x$30.00. Trump will take that from me and im fucked.

Pricks!
    Originally posted by Sophie Or the deluxe DDoS package. That would actually be annoying.

I'v recorded those out of Leavenworth KS after being hit by them. I also have a phone call saying they will set my car on fire. when I checked out the number's location.. it was in the Court House in NYC.

Sup?

:/
Jump to Top