User Controls

How can I diminish the Chinese influence in my area?

New bank opened up that literally has chink scribble on the sign. How can I make my neighbors feel unwelcome/scared?
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I would say niggers, but I think you are probably looking for something more than a pyrrhic victory.
    Spread rumors that they deal with the triads or some shit. Alternatively rob them repeatedly.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    before, during, and after, beating several chinks profusely with large solid objects, tell them how unwanted they are and if it werent for your imaginary friends stopping you, you would have preferred to stab them to death. inform them that the voices in your head say to kill them and as soon as your imaginary friends are unable to prevent it, youre going to come back and turn them into various pieces of household furniture and decoration using only a potato peeler and toothpicks
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    by playing baby metal

just chill and eat some bomb ass chinese food you fuckin tool
    just chill and eat some bomb ass chinese food you fuckin tool

Kurt Cobain would spit in your face for your lack of knowledge of the longevity of Chinese punk rock you assclown
    no such thing. and if there were, i wouldnt listen to it. and kurts dead
    no such thing. and if there were, i wouldnt listen to it. and kurts dead

Obviously you've never heard of melt banana. Get on my level pleb

melt banana is japanese my nigga
    melt banana is japanese my nigga

oh =)
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    invite the japanese in. koreans too.
    I like how Bill Krozby never posts on topic and just posts shit about his boibands and how catatonic they are. D00d u need to get a lief. No one on here gives a fuck about what "core" you are into. Absolutely no one give a fuck about "baby metal" (absolute gayest sounding thing you have posted about yet) or "the longevity of Chinese punk rock".

Oh and you sir are the ultimate pleb. There is no pleb plebbyer than you. What I am saying is if a knight came by and called a plebeian over to water his horse, the whole town would expect you to do it.

On topic, get somedis and post em around, it sure to diminish Chinese influence:

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Absolutely no one give a fuck about "baby metal" (absolute gayest sounding thing you have posted about yet)

What the fuck did you just say about Japanese lolis you little bitch?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Get a Chinese wife, learn Cantonese and get a job with them. Perhaps couple this with copious amounts of opium and gambling.
Jump to Top