User Controls

ATTN: EVERYONE

Hello fellow niggas, It has come to my attention that some fucking nigger has decided to belt a cat for puking on his bed. He had video'ed it and it has made its way to my twitter feed. Here is the link.

https://twitter.com/jessixaee/status/661321754355175424

I am asking someone acquire PI on this fucking nigger and animal abuser. I am highly above animal abuse and refuse to let that shit go. I want him to be found and I will go out to where he is, set up video feed, and do to him as he had done to that cat and see how he likes it. Maybe he'll think twice about doing what he has done.
    This shit makes me absolutely sick and i want to suppress it. Please help me as much as possible. Thank you fellow niggas.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue][SIZE=14px]"[/SIZE][/FONT]#blacklivesmatters more than an animal"

[FONT=Helvetica Neue][SIZE=14px]hahaha, damn, I'm a nigger lover if there ever was one but that's some straight chimpout shit right there[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Nice.... lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    #blacklivesmattertocrimestats
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    OP shove it up your fuckhole faggot
    Wow, you think we are going to do something about this? You give us some doods twitter and expect what? We call the ASPCA about his methods of discipline? Sure its not grand to belt a cat but I got better things to do.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    you want the chans, bruh
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Here are your options OP.

You can go to 8ch.net/baphomet and post in the personal army thread but risk getting laughed off. Or you can do it yourself. I mean i love cats but i hate work so there you have it. Included below is a document that you might find helpful.

infinityshock Black Hole
    your link sucks

i hate niggers more than i hate cats...but i still hate them both. good for the nigger for beating the fleabag. good for the fleabag for pissing off the nigger
    You know what I hate more than black people?

Gray people (aliens)
Jump to Top