User Controls

Having Neanderthal dna makes you superior

Even though they went extinct their dna is still floating around within some of us. I am lucky enough to have some so i am basically a hybrid human.

Suck my hairy butthole hominids.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Somebody just had 23andme done. Post your results faggot
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Are mules superior to horses?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    idiot
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Welcome to the club.

The club of chain-smoking, depressed, slight chance of having high IQ semi-niggers.

https://m.phys.org/news/2016-02-neanderthal-dna-subtle-significant-impact.html
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    zimmy
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Somebody just had 23andme done. Post your results faggot

I never did 23 and me but my parents have so i basically know where im from. I got a lot of blood in me dude. Russki, jediski, finnish, scotch (like my whiskey) and a whole mess of other semi negligible lines.

And to riser yeah this explains a lot now. Such as why i smoke like a chimney and want to kill myself. But i cannot let this amazing Neanderthal dna be wasted. So im gonna have hella babies and spread that fuckin unibrow all over the god damned hominid sodden earth.

FUCK HOMINIDS! YOU BITCHES ARE IN MY VALLEY NOW!!!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by AltarEgo I never did 23 and me but my parents have so i basically know where im from. I got a lot of blood in me dude. Russki, jediski, finnish, scotch (like my whiskey) and a whole mess of other semi negligible lines.

And to riser yeah this explains a lot now. Such as why i smoke like a chimney and want to kill myself. But i cannot let this amazing Neanderthal dna be wasted. So im gonna have hella babies and spread that fuckin unibrow all over the god damned hominid sodden earth.

FUCK HOMINIDS! YOU BITCHES ARE IN MY VALLEY NOW!!!

Neanderthal is classified as hominid too, dummy.
    Originally posted by Sophie Neanderthal is classified as hominid too, dummy.

Ill fuckin kill u
    Originally posted by AltarEgo Ill fuckin kill u

What are you going to do? Club me to death? You Neanderthal half-bred subhuman fuccboi.
    Originally posted by Sophie What are you going to do? Club me to death? You Neanderthal half-bred subhuman fuccboi.

You can't correct him on the homnids thing and then go calling Neanderthals subhuman. Human refers to the whole homo genus.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a homo joke? Let's find out...
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Human refers to the whole homo genus.

Human refers to homo sapiens, hominid refers to all the great apes, including us.
    Originally posted by Sophie Human refers to homo sapiens, hominid refers to all the great apes, including us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_humans

There's a reason humans are referred to as 'modern humans.' The only reason you don't hear people use humans for other homos is that it's easier and more scientifically accurate to use their taxonomical name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_for_the_human_species#Taxonomy

Check it
    whart whires
    Originally posted by Sophie What are you going to do? Club me to death? You Neanderthal half-bred subhuman fuccboi.

I know where a big rock is. Dont make me go get it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    niggers
    Bump because I want the satisfaction of Sophie admitting he was wrong
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Bump because I want the satisfaction of Sophie admitting he was wrong

I wasn't. Look up hominid fuccboi. Also everyone understands human to refer to homo sapiens.
    Originally posted by Sophie I wasn't. Look up hominid fuccboi. Also everyone understands human to refer to homo sapiens.

Saying everyone understands humans refers to homo sapiens is retarded. A quick (((google))) and it tells me homo sapiens are "extinct". If that is the case then no one one earth is a human.
    Daaaamn. I confused extant with extinct. Im Neanderthal as fuck family
Jump to Top