User Controls

penalties for planting poppy seeds in the wild?

would someone get in trouble if they just bought like 50 lbs of papaver somniferum seeds and just straight up carpeted a wildlife area with them amongst a bunch of other vegetation so that it would be damn near impossible to eradicate them? i'm talking realistically here
    How would they catch you? No you wouldnt get in trouble they most likely wont even grow...mehh
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm honestly not sure, I think it would depend on your state and their policy with "farming" or something like. You should do it and then sell it to farmer markets but then the only legality issue out of it would be you not having a farming license.

its just like anything else, the red tape it all over it unless you're at a farmers market
    if you got caught harvesting you could be charged with manufacturing controlled substances, if you just planted em and nobody knew, then nothing, they do sell poppy pods and poppy seeds come from somewhere
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic would someone get in trouble if they just bought like 50 lbs of papaver somniferum seeds and just straight up carpeted a wildlife area with them amongst a bunch of other vegetation so that it would be damn near impossible to eradicate them? i'm talking realistically here

it would not be 'damned near impossible' to eradicate them.

it would be no more than a mild inconvenience
    Originally posted by infinityshock it would not be 'damned near impossible' to eradicate them.

it would be no more than a mild inconvenience

you know nothing about weeding or gardening you son of a bitch
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Well since growing papaver somniferum is illegal, yes you would get in trouble. Unless they don't catch you doing it. So basically what you're asking is "if I don't get caught doing a crime, will I get in trouble for it?", which is fucking retarded. You idiot.
    jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-05-09T02:55:37.530006+00:00
    If they find them they might set up trail cameras to catch you going to back. So wear a mask or somthin when you do. If ur just plantimg them for shits amd giggles nah ur good

Post last edited by Shitfucker at 2017-05-09T02:38:15.434597+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-05-09T02:55:30.220932+00:00
    can you imagine if a bunch of the bums like migrated to the area and tended to the poppies and became a nuisance to the residents? lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic you know nothing about weeding or gardening you son of a bitch

im pretty sure youre one of the idiots ive told 'you dont know what i know' at least once.

i know enough. and 'weeding and gardening' isnt what the OP was describing. the correct term is 'eradication'

meaning, youve already clarified i know more about the topic than you do.

or, you can prove me wrong: describe the plant, animal, and human metabolites of glysophate...WITHOUT using google.

uh huh.
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-05-09T02:55:20.160369+00:00
    LOL CUCKED!!!!!!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Shitfucker If they find them they might set up trail cameras to catch you going to back. So wear a mask or somthin when you do. If ur just plantimg them for shits amd giggles nah ur good

Post last edited by Shitfucker at 2017-05-09T02:38:15.434597+00:00

or identify the cameras and take them out. or even better...steal them then sell them on the open market.
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump

that made sense.

youre a fucking retarded nigger
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump

youre an idiot
    Originally posted by infinityshock im pretty sure youre one of the idiots ive told 'you dont know what i know' at least once.

i know enough. and 'weeding and gardening' isnt what the OP was describing. the correct term is 'eradication'

meaning, youve already clarified i know more about the topic than you do.

or, you can prove me wrong: describe the plant, animal, and human metabolites of glysophate…WITHOUT using google.

uh huh.

idiot...obviously i didnt really mean the technical definition of eradication, i meant to go through and pick them all...moron
Jump to Top