User Controls

How would your life change if permanent bridges didn't exist?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How many bridges do you use any given day? Would you be required to make any drastic changes or would things stay mostly the same?

With where I live, I can go many days without ever being on or going under a bridge. As far as getting into my neighboring city over the river, I guess I'd get a kayak for that purpose. I only need to go there once every few months anyway.
    idk
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'd have to take an impossibly long way to get to West Virginia probably(long enough that I have no fucking clue how to get there without the bridge which is 15 minutes away and another further one which is about an hour away.) I'm close enough that I really don't distinguish West Virginia as another state really and other locals don't really either it's just "right down the road".

I guess without bridges there would be ferries here but fuck that I'm driving my own truck no matter where I go...I could rent a car once I got there but this whole no bridge thing sounds inconvenient as possible...I should be eternally grateful for bridges..you have proven your point.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    How fucking high are you right now?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wonder how much would change if all interstates and highways just intersected wherever they currently contain a bridge. A four way stoplight.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    6 highs
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I would find a way to bridge the gap.
    Originally posted by Ajax I would find a way to bridge the gap.

"Them Duke Boys are at it again."
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'd take the tunnel.
    Why wouldlnt't they exist? The only bridge I use is so much concrete I cant really distinguish it from earth anymore. They are one in the same. Roads are the veins of our world.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    nigger
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Why wouldlnt't they exist? The only bridge I use is so much concrete I cant really distinguish it from earth anymore. They are one in the same. Roads are the veins of our world.
Jump to Top