User Controls

Attn: Everyone, we're getting frogs!

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    They'll be hopin' around this place in no time. Mark my words.
    Why not toads though?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    A hoping frog. Is that like a praying mantis?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    bummer

RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock bummer

I cannot even begin to guess how or what you typed into an image search in order to find this picture.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RestStop I cannot even begin to guess how or what you typed into an image search in order to find this picture.

You can't?

Probably 'butthole frog.'
    probably cunt frog
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RestStop I cannot even begin to guess how or what you typed into an image search in order to find this picture.

nothing. this is the first time that pic has ever been posted online.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    BABBY REPTILE DEVOURING TIGHT TEEN PUSSY
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ You can't?

Probably 'butthole frog.'

fucking retard. wrong orifice. but you'd know that if you'd ever seen a real two-legged female nekkid.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ BABBY REPTILE DEVOURING TIGHT TEEN PUSSY

you should probably stop posting. you're making yourself look even more fucktarded than you usually do.

frogs aren't reptiles
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock fucking retard. wrong orifice. but you'd know that if you'd ever seen a real two-legged female nekkid.

Oh sorry I see a butthole in my pic, weird it doesn't show up for you.

Originally posted by infinityshock you should probably stop posting. you're making yourself look even more fucktarded than you usually do.

frogs aren't reptiles

idgaf
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh sorry I see a butthole in my pic, weird it doesn't show up for you.

idgaf

it's my pic, bitch...I'm letting you see it. you're welcome.

dont backpedal...the frog isn't in the butthole

you don't say...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    SIGH

Vagina frog would very well produce a similar result. It's not as though a visual result of 'butthole frog' wouldnt also contain a pairing pussy. The point is when I google butthole frog I want to see, at least, a butthole and a frog. Thank you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ SIGH

Vagina frog would very well produce a similar result. It's not as though a visual result of 'butthole frog' wouldnt also contain a pairing pussy. The point is when I google butthole frog I want to see, at least, a butthole and a frog. Thank you.

I don't have any frogs in an asshole, unless you want to volunteer yours. I have plenty of frogs of various sizes you can choose from. if you don't like amphibians in the cooter...go fap to something else.

retard.
    Errr.. a "pairing pussy"? Really??
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Butthole AND frog

Yahweh!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Errr.. a "pairing pussy"? Really??

You don't think of the two as a pair? A tandem? A duo? A team?
    Originally posted by mmQ You don't think of the two as a pair? A tandem? A duo? A team?

Not really.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ You don't think of the two as a pair? A tandem? A duo? A team?

you're an idiot
Jump to Top