User Controls

How many people really care about you?

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I've been going through some ups and downs lately (ha...hahahaha...) and I think I only have two people that actually really care about me as in "would need time to recover from my death". It's my mom and my sister. I think they care about me but other than that I don't think it would make a great impact.

Then on the other hand I even really miss some online friends. I can totally see that it's my fault but maybe it's normal to have nobody who really gives a fuck about you. How many Facebook friends do y'all have?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I have 800 FB friends of which I talk to like 5 regularly.

I have one good female friend and one good male friend. I have a few other, uh, peeps. Lol.

My mom and sister are also my two strongest advocates and... carers.

I'm sure is have a packed funeral but most would be there to secretly or openly celebrate. :D

Nah I'm not that bad of a goy irl. People would be sad but probably only 10-20 that would be really heartbroken and like 5 who it would impact their life.

It's such an overcast day today. I LOVE IT!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the correct answer, alex, issss...

I don't give a simmering fuck.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I don't know RisiR. How many people in your life would you really miss if they weren't a part of your life anymore? Do they know how you feel?

I think focusing on the people you really care about is more important than pondering which ones would care if you died. Because once your dead that doesn't really matter. It isn't important. But right now, in this moment, the people who you care about actually are important.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind I don't know RisiR. How many people in your life would you really miss if they weren't a part of your life anymore? Do they know how you feel?

I'll answer the second question first. Probably? I'm pretty outspoken with the facial expression of a gorilla. I also have a twisted sense of humor, though. Maybe people think I'm just an asshole like that, y'know. Feel me?

First question. Probably all of them to some degree. Except the ones I can't stand. I wouldn't miss my dad as much as my mom. I'm pretty sensitive, though. My postman's son died and shit really got to me and I didn't even know the dude.

I'd kinda miss you, too for a while but to be honest I don't really miss Mark anymore and that's pretty fucked up.
    fag Houston
    Look at this fucking mommas boy with a good relationship with his family. Nobody will care when I die so I don't have to care when any of these other fucks die, it's a fair deal but I have no other options because I just don't fucking care when people die. I'm emotionally disturbed and mentally deranged, everytime I masturbate I think "whatever" because its just not a big fucking deal. All fear is rooted in the fear of death, so don't fear death and be ok with everyday potentially being your last and you will be free. Relationships mean nothing unless you can count on them during the times you need them, how many people have to let you down before you realize that it's all up to you? And would you want it any other way? Every college educated douche bag has their family to thank for their success, when I succeed it's all because of me.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ I have 800 FB friends

Are you a fucking Youtuber? 800... you are like this lonely drunk Pizza dude in the stone cold fucking nothingness of Fargo (I have only seen the movie) in my mind. Like Malice with a cat, a hat and a car.

800 my nigga. I don't think I have talked to 800 people in my entire life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by fag Look at this fucking mommas boy with a good relationship with his family. Nobody will care when I die so I don't have to care when any of these other fucks die, it's a fair deal but I have no other options because I just don't fucking care when people die. I'm emotionally disturbed and mentally deranged, everytime I masturbate I think "whatever" because its just not a big fucking deal. All fear is rooted in the fear of death, so don't fear death and be ok with everyday potentially being your last and you will be free. Relationships mean nothing unless you can count on them during the times you need them, how many people have to let you down before you realize that it's all up to you? And would you want it any other way? Every college educated douche bag has their family to thank for their success, when I succeed it's all because of me.

You won't, though. Don't worry.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † Are you a fucking Youtuber? 800… you are like this lonely drunk Pizza dude in the stone cold fucking nothingness of Fargo (I have only seen the movie) in my mind. Like Malice with a cat, a hat and a car.

800 my nigga. I don't think I have talked to 800 people in my entire life.

I'm far more cordial and outgoing than Malice. Don't ever get that twisted.

90% of my FB friends were probably added within the first 2 years of Facebook when I would just add any name I recognised. The large majority are from my graduating class and the rest are family and co-workers or randoms I've met along the way.

800 really isn't shit though most 'popular' users have at least least 3k friends.

Either way, like I said, I don't interact with most of them. It's just really easy to see a friend request from an old familiar name and click 'accept.'

One day I'll have a status that requires the input from a large pool and all these fuckers will end up coming in handy.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Nobody should need anyone to care for them. Stand on your own fucking two feet. Be a man. If they do decide to care for you, that's a bonus, but nobody should need or require or grieve anyone else's love and affection. You know the old motto, "Fuck the World"? Well, it's true.
    fag Houston
    Says the crusty bitter old man, I've been very successfull overall, I got to gouge a guys eye one time and made him look funny after that, I'm also a better guitar player and fighter than you which is all the categories that success can be measured in.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    There's 3000 people on Facebook?

I'll make a Facebook account and hang out there. See ya, you fucking losers.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Nobody should need anyone to care for them. Stand on your own fucking two feet. Be a man. If they do decide to care for you, that's a bonus, but nobody should need or require or grieve anyone else's love and affection. You know the old motto, "Fuck the World"? Well, it's true.

Do you have kids, Specko?
    Nobody gives a fuck about you, nobody here likes you. Just stop posting you fucking cuck.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Nobody gives a fuck about you, nobody here likes you. Just stop posting you fucking cuck.

First Nigga in Space with custom title. Only Nigga in Space with two custom titles. 8000 posts nuked and still fresher than Will Smith in the late 80's.

I made you and now I took it all. I am your god.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I have a handful of people I genuinely care about- well, I genuinely care about a lot of shit but like... Those people that really matter to me. I imagine a few reciprocate, some I know for fact don't.

If I died today, I truly believe I would not impact anyone life so devastatinglynthey couldn't move on after a short time.

I've lost more than I currently have. I've experienced those deaths that shake your whole life, for the rest of your life... It sucks.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Fuck this thread, yo. This is what happens when I get sober.

Aww fuck. I need a catapult so I can shoot me into the night. Is that a song?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    As in a tried and true confidant? Probably just my grandfather...my mother and father to a limited extent..everyone else no fucks given I'd bet.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I have a handful of people I genuinely care about- well, I genuinely care about a lot of shit but like… Those people that really matter to me. I imagine a few reciprocate, some I know for fact don't.

If I died today, I truly believe I would not impact anyone life so devastatinglynthey couldn't move on after a short time.

I've lost more than I currently have. I've experienced those deaths that shake your whole life, for the rest of your life… It sucks.

stfu and post nude selfies already
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † Fuck this thread, yo. This is what happens when I get sober.

Aww fuck. I need a catapult so I can shoot me into the night. Is that a song?

go OD on crack, faggot. problem solved.

cram a 20mm up your asshole and spark it off. that'll shoot you right off into the night.
Jump to Top