User Controls

Feeling superior is such a front

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Swear on me loife m8s a consistent I'm always right attitude is on the highest eshelon of cringe clouds.

Did I spell eshelon right?

Know what I mean though? How insecure do you have to be to hear something not aligning with your belief system and get irate and defensive, INSTANTLY. It's obviously the worst form of actual debate with a basis of realistic mind changing.

This is probably obvious to most here anyway.

Debate to learn not to NECESSARILY win.

Adopt me.

Thank you.

Budweiser life

Never forget 5/8
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    echelon
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That was so quick it was patronizing.

FUCK YOU!!!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    believe it or not I actually read the whole OP, just didn't have anything worthwhile to contribute other than that I mostly agree
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Can you tell the difference between when I make drunk v sober threads? Lol
    I agree but when you are right you are right. For the most part any debate you partake in these days lays it's basis in emotion anyway so facts and logic tend to go out the window.

I definitly have a superior mentality or superiority complex but i dont really get upset if someone tells me things i dont agree with. I just tend to think "oh that person is just an idiot" and as long as i dont say that its fine. Also being okay with saying you dont know something and or not correcting every trivial mistake makes someone superior by default imo.

Id rather work with a smiling idiot than an Ummmm Akshually.
    Join the church of trianglism.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ Can you tell the difference between when I make drunk v sober threads? Lol

Sober threads? C'mon, son.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    An 'I'm always right' attitude is a like having a lighthouse on your head but instead of light it just blasts "dunning-kruger" in all directions. Sometimes even audibly, Doppler effect notwithstanding.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Do you guys have opinions where you are like "I'm probably wrong about that"?
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I often like to play devil's advocate in a debate, at least for a short while, not to be right or difficult, but to ensure all angles are considered. I'll provide my insight and opinion when necessary, but I like to probe and ask questions to learn more about the topic and about how the other parties feel.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    niggerss
    Originally posted by Ajax I often like to play devil's advocate in a debate, at least for a short while, not to be right or difficult, but to ensure all angles are considered. I'll provide my insight and opinion when necessary, but I like to probe and ask questions to learn more about the topic and about how the other parties feel.

RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ Budweiser life

Never forget 5/8

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RestStop

what the shit-slathered fuck does a naval aviation picture have to do with anything...
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock what the shit-slathered fuck does a naval aviation picture have to do with anything…

It has more to do with their actions in the picture rather than who or what they are...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RestStop It has more to do with their actions in the picture rather than who or what they are…

makes perfect sense
Jump to Top