User Controls

Elderly whyte lady learns a valuable lessons about blacks

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    never ever relax around a pack of blacks

so much for dry puppies, am i right fam?!

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-07T12:51:01.683716+00:00
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Why do they always run immediately after the deed is done? Why not stay a bit?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Why do they always run immediately after the deed is done? Why not stay a bit?

they probably didn't belong to that apartment complex and just flash mobbed it, i dunno
    If I had saw that niggers would have holes in them.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver If I had saw that niggers would have holes in them.

Ok, tough guy.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Ok, tough guy.

7 counts
    I aint ascared of nothing
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver 7 counts

7 counts of beating people about the head with your cane.
    7 cocks
    Originally posted by -SpectraL 7 counts of beating people about the head with your cane.

1 with a sword, 1 with an aluminum ball bat, 1 with a machete, 1 with a brick, and 3 with a cane. The funny thing is I never lost my concealed carry. Chew on that like a goat.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby never ever relax around a pack of blacks

WHITE POWER

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-07T12:51:01.683716+00:00

WHITE POWER you dumb nigger
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver 1 with a sword, 1 with an aluminum ball bat, 1 with a machete, 1 with a brick, and 3 with a cane. The funny thing is I never lost my concealed carry. Chew on that like a goat.

Originally posted by Darth Beaver 1 with a sword, 1 with an aluminum ball bat, 1 with a machete, 1 with a brick, and 3 with a cane. The funny thing is I never lost my concealed carry. Chew on that like a goat.

idiot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I aint ascared of nothing

agreed.

double negative
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    gettin upset over a pool party, sounds like the ho had it commin like damn live a little lady
    Originally posted by infinityshock idiot

Says the moron who can't use the quote feature properly.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dorf cooter Says the moron who can't use the quote feature properly.

stfu idiot
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu idiot

^Runs from niggers *snicker*
    Originally posted by Lanny gettin upset over a pool party, sounds like the ho had it commin like damn live a little lady

it was probably just one pool party too many, and the stank was probably so funky that she didn't want her grand kids swimming in it afterwards. can you blame her?
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver ^Runs from niggers *snicker*

Police say they arrived at the Wyle E. Coyotes bar on Mahoning Avenue Thursday night after receiving a call about a fight involving a white male with a beard and a walking cane, who fled the bar on foot.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Police say they arrived at the Wyle E. Coyotes bar on Mahoning Avenue Thursday night after receiving a call about a fight involving a white male with a beard and a walking cane, who fled the bar on foot.

Police say a lot of shit. So do reporters. I walked 40 feet to the bar next door. But we can discuss it face to face this summer Billy.
Jump to Top