User Controls

The plight of the marijuana dealer

This is the live action tale of the worst dope deal ever.

I met a girl on Facebook.. Da na na na.. She was looking for trees.. Da na na na. I phoned her up and now I'm trying to weigh out her weed.

I had no scales so I just picked up some cheap pocket scales. I have a half oz on me I need to weigh her out a Q for $50. We are both on foot.

I am the worst dealer ever lolz I'm walking around the hood with bundy and weed and I'm gonna weigh it outside.. Fuck it
    Dispensaries are pretty much where all the weed comes from here...I think.

Post last edited by Actor at 2017-05-07T00:12:28.963229+00:00
    I get it from the mountains.. Trying to build a client base my phone is at 12% she hasn't texted me in an hour. I bought two beer.

I weighed out her weed.

I'm kinda looking for tech and a hooker, might get a pizza. 10% now she better hurry up
    lace her weed with crushed up bundy
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Apple IPhone+Dodge Ram w/ the Hemi = instant trap God success.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Run around town with a sack of rocks, Polo shirt with the matching socks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Go home, smoke the weed, shitposting, play games, stay safe, save $$$
    make a bowl of stew that is not new, so you can feed a shrew to a jedi
    RestStop Space Nigga
    If the shard is not hard, a nigga go full retard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    paids me for a half nit he omly gave me a q
    It was a no go lads I walked all he way to 7-11 and weighed her weed in broad daylight outside, she texted me "oh I thought you werent gonna show up so I just went to my buddys, can you meet me annother 20 blocks lol?"

I bought two brews, chugged one and walked home. Oh well its only $50, my mom was surprised I put so much effort into one sale, im all about customer service, my female customers love me but I have walked all day , I cant do any more. I got scales now though.

I'm gonna go get a pizza and drink this other beer, god bless lads.

Originally posted by bling bling paids me for a half nit he omly gave me a q

LOL h8 that bullshit
    RestStop Space Nigga
    In all seriousness is getting a car not feasible? I mean it would be infinitely easier to deal with a set of wheels..
    sucks to be her I was gonna give her 7.5 for $50 now im just gonna smoke it all lolololol

Originally posted by RestStop In all seriousness is getting a car not feasible? I mean it would be infinitely easier to deal with a set of wheels..

I would get a license and vehicle but I have a full time job and my mom yells at me for missing work.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    smoke the hole plant at onece
    bling bling Dark Matter
    she bought 8 zips but only got 4 draws
    im gonna get a pizza and smoke theese 2 joints i rolled rfuckj the btch
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump im gonna get a pizza and smoke theese 2 joints i rolled rfuckj the btch

Pineapple 🍍?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Have you ever had alliGAYtor pizza?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Wtf
Jump to Top