User Controls

pyramids vs tetrahedrons

a pyramid is unequal with a base that leads towards the top, this suggests a hierarchy of power and those at the very top control those below, because there is a bottom and top

a tetrahedron is equal on all faces and every point could be considered a peak, this suggests equality in all facets with different abilities, meaning everyone has a niche and no one is inferior.

a tetrahedron suggest equality and a pyramid suggests stratification in the way of darwin, where those humans at the bottom suffer and those at the top profit. therefore, the tetrahedral structure is the first step towards world peace
    Nigga trying to get us in the tetra trap.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What's your stance on the Octahedron?

Originally posted by RisiR † What's your stance on the Octahedron?

it's made out of two tetrahedrons, kinda like an earth colony + a mars colony, or on a smaller scale 2 perfect democracies that are in relation with one another, or two quark systems
    Das it mane
    bling bling Dark Matter
    pyramid has 5 tetra has 4 points thats a trinity of knowlege wisdonm and uderstationg wif 1 more that gave us culture or freedom thats 4 wen u add one more its gave man the first tidea to draw the image of star
    Originally posted by Oasis it's made out of two tetrahedrons, kinda like an earth colony + a mars colony, or on a smaller scale 2 perfect democracies that are in relation with one another, or two quark systems

this is wrong actually, currently researching the topic
    Originally posted by Oasis this is wrong actually, currently researching the topic

well an octahedron is two square based pyramids, so it could be seen as two connected IMPERFECT darwin based systems, for example two modern governments that interact but haven't gone through the tetrahedral refinement, meaning equality. my google searches lead me to this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahedral-octahedral_honeycomb so i guess in a space composed of a triangular lattice which can create all platonic solids, but at the same time these platonic solids are imperfectly based and not purely 3d triangles so it suggests "dead" space, or dark matter, while the tetrahedron is able to operate in 4d as a quark system, meaning any lattice that forms non-tetrahedrons is incomplete or ineffective, as far as can be told currently.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u r a goym
    dare to perceive the emission spectrum fam?

bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by bling bling u r a goym

goyim is half-octahedron (square based pyramid), christ is tetrahedron

this is an extremely important distinction
    Originally posted by bling bling

that's psuedoscience. what i'm describing at least has basis in the works of a famous polymath
    Master shake Yung Blood
    Shapes don't matter
    Triangles
    infinityshock Black Hole
    snigger
Jump to Top