User Controls

Does cat tsste good?

Theres no food and my cats a bitch, I'm thinkin about just eating that. Is cat meat good or shitty?
    Shitty, like most carnivores.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Shitty, like most carnivores.

stfu idiot

snake...alli gator...they taste good.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Actor Theres no food and my cats a bitch, I'm thinkin about just eating that. Is cat meat good or shitty?

slice that bitch up like a christmas goose...itll taste yummy, go ahead...youll see

post pics
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu idiot

snake…alli gator…they taste good.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver

assume the position, bitch...ill give you more fucks than youll ever be able to recover from
    Originally posted by infinityshock assume the position, bitch…ill give you more fucks than youll ever be able to recover from

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver

this is why they shouldnt let the patients at the asylum use the internets.

someone call the fucking orderlies and get this dementia victim back into restraints where he belongs.
    Originally posted by infinityshock this is why they shouldnt let the patients at the asylum use the internets.

someone call the fucking orderlies and get this dementia victim back into restraints where he belongs.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock this is why they shouldnt let the patients at the asylum use the internets.

that
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I imagine with the proper cut, cook, and seasoning, any meat can be at least pleasant.
    Originally posted by infinityshock that

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick I imagine with the proper cut, cook, and seasoning, any meat can be at least pleasant.

try it and post pics
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Apparently it tastes like rabbit.

I'm pretty sure I've ate a cat before. It was sold to me as rabbit but the anatomy didn't match at all. It was already cut in pieces but at least the legs weren't from a fucking rabbit. It was very tender and delicious, though.
    i want to make a stick of beef jerky out of cat and dog vaginas
    i lick pussy
Jump to Top