User Controls

Happy Cinco de Mayo

I don't drink and don't have my car for nearly a week.

We're having fish tacos here. My Friend.. she makes the best fish tacos like restaurant style. She makes the best Chinese Food too. we dont eat a lot of meat anymore. we stick to mostly "baked tofu" which really taste like chicken. get it at Trader Joes or a chinese market.

But Fish. Fish is always the best. Except Salmon. She loves it, It makes me sick. Fish shouldnt be blood red
    Happy last 10 minnutes of it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I don't drink and don't have my car for nearly a week.

We're having fish tacos here. My Friend.. she makes the best fish tacos like restaurant style. She makes the best Chinese Food too. we dont eat a lot of meat anymore. we stick to mostly "baked tofu" which really taste like chicken. get it at Trader Joes or a chinese market.

But Fish. Fish is always the best. Except Salmon. She loves it, It makes me sick. Fish shouldnt be blood red

tell her to take a shower and that fish smell will go away
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Cinco de Cringo
    happy mexican independence day ariba ariba
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Discount Whore happy mexican independence day ariba ariba

Did you know May 6th is give me your fucking dad's email address Not joking day or ill find a way to slit our throats together in front of your kids? For health.
    Originally posted by mmQ Did you know May 6th is give me your fucking dad's email address Not joking day or ill find a way to slit our throats together in front of your kids? For health.

pm'd
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Did you know May 6th is give me your fucking dad's email address Not joking day or ill find a way to slit our throats together in front of your kids? For health.

thats hot.

post pics of slit throats
Jump to Top