User Controls

How to get a flatter stomach

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Any diet or work out tips? I used to do a bunch of drugs when I was younger but now that I've quit and eat a lot drink beer I've gotten a belly and I'm a skinny guy. I know the obvious first thing is to cut back on beer. But what else would be some good tips?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Any diet or work out tips? I used to do a bunch of drugs when I was younger but now that I've quit and eat a lot drink beer I've gotten a belly and I'm a skinny guy. I know the obvious first thing is to cut back on beer. But what else would be some good tips?

some people are biologically inclined to hold fat in certain places regardless of their diet/exercise. for some its their abdomen, for some its their 'love handles', for some its their ass, etc etc.

does your father/grandfather/male-DNA-relative-that-looks-like-you naturally have a stomach 'pooch'? if so...thats a decent indicator that its a genetic predisposition instead of a dietary/lifestyle one. if not...your fat-assedness is due to your own life choices.

if its a diet issue, just stop eating foods that convert easily to fat, eat often enough so your body doesnt want/need to store as much fat, and do ab exercised to tone and increase the size of your ab muscles. note: someone can have the biggest and strongest ab muscles on the planet but if theyre a fatass the blubber is going to cover them and hide the six-pack
    Pretty much just work out regularly and keep a good diet. If you have a workout regimen that hits the major points (i.e. cardio, lifting etc) and try and stay away from shit food and empty calories from alcohol you should be good.

Another route is methamphetamine. Just do like a 6 month binge and you will be thin as fuck. Its no beach bod but you will lose that stubborn belly fat!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Another route is methamphetamine. Just do like a 6 month binge and you will be thin as fuck. Its no beach bod but you will lose that stubborn belly fat!

i can confirm amphetamine relatives are effective weight loss drugs. i know a chick that was prescribed some sort of amphetamine-related drug for some depression or somesuch and she lost pretty much all her body fat (including her ass and boobs) while having zero appetite. she had nice abs, tho

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    some people are biologically inclined to hold fat in certain places regardless of their diet/exercise. for some its their abdomen, for some its their 'love handles', for some its their ass, etc etc.

does your father/grandfather/male-DNA-relative-that-looks-like-you naturally have a stomach 'pooch'? if so…thats a decent indicator that its a genetic predisposition instead of a dietary/lifestyle one. if not…your fat-assedness is due to your own life choices.

if its a diet issue, just stop eating foods that convert easily to fat, eat often enough so your body doesnt want/need to store as much fat, and do ab exercised to tone and increase the size of your ab muscles. note: someone can have the biggest and strongest ab muscles on the planet but if theyre a fatass the blubber is going to cover them and hide the six-pack

i saw my lil bro yesterday and he had a flat stomach but i dont like him so i didnt talk to him about it. I understand the the genetic predisposition. But yeah you're right i guess diet is the most important thing. My arms and legs while being thin are actually pretty toned up for my workouts but yeah I guess crunches can only do so much
Jump to Top