User Controls

New Fren For Choomeez

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I should totally get her a kitten bitten to look after, right m8s?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    thats up to you chicken, im sure it would be cute after they got used to each other.

my friend has been living here in austin for a year and has a cat and in a week she's going back to dc to visit her parents and she's bringing back her other cat. she lives in a house though, but personally for me I have such a tiny apartment that I would go crazy 2 cats
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't really know, but cats are solitary animals. Unless they're from the same litter cats don't particularly like each other. If you get a kitten bitten chances are chootie might not like it all that much. She'll accept it eventually but i think from her perspective she would happier with just you as a companion.
    Originally posted by Sophie I don't really know, but cats are solitary animals. Unless they're from the same litter cats don't particularly like each other. If you get a kitten bitten chances are chootie might not like it all that much. She'll accept it eventually but i think from her perspective she would happier with just you as a companion.

Not really, I've known tons of girls who live with other girls and they all have their own cats, and I've known "crazy cat" ladies that have multiple cats, It's just like any other animal living in close quarters, it all depends on the relationship dynaimic.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thanks so far. I'm pretty sure Chootie would be super nice to a new kitten. Maybe the sex would depend on it? Either way I swear on me mum Choots is so friendly I don't see her hating any new cat for more than a day or two. That's what I'm asking. What to get. Not should I. Thank you.:D
    I think its good for pets to have a playmate other than their owner if they can.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Thanks so far. I'm pretty sure Chootie would be super nice to a new kitten. Maybe the sex would depend on it? Either way I swear on me mum Choots is so friendly I don't see her hating any new cat for more than a day or two. That's what I'm asking. What to get. Not should I. Thank you.:D

get a blue tabby like archie, or a bengal cat
    My "friend" from like six months ago had 2 different cats and they would play with each other and were pretty chill in general. It was actually funny because she was living in a hotel before moving back to dallas and asked if I wanted to hang and smoke n get some stuff before she left and if I'd help her pack up her car.

So I went over and played with her and her cats for a bit and she asked me to put her cats in pillow cases and put them in her car... lol. I was like what????! So I put both the cats in pillow cases and walked them through the lobby to her car and they were just chilling laying a pillow case, kinda weird, but kinda cute

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-05T08:09:26.425844+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Not really, I've known tons of girls who live with other girls and they all have their own cats, and I've known "crazy cat" ladies that have multiple cats, It's just like any other animal living in close quarters, it all depends on the relationship dynaimic.

Yes really, they will tolerate each other and in some cases like each other but house cats are generally happier on their own. Unless you have a big ass house.

https://www.petfinder.com/pet-adoption/cat-adoption/adopt-second-cat/
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby My "friend" from like six months ago had 2 different cats and they would play with each other and were pretty chill in general. It was actually funny because she was living in a hotel before moving back to dallas and asked if I wanted to hang and smoke n get some stuff before she left and if I'd help her pack up her car.

So I went over and played with her and her cats for a bit and she asked me to put her cats in pillow cases and put them in her car… lol. I was like what????! So I put both the cats in pillow cases and walked them through the lobby to her car and they were just chilling laying a pillow case, kinda weird, but kinda cute

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-05T08:09:26.425844+00:00

lol put two socks on your hand or 3 you can rub the fuck out of their belly and make them go wild and they can kick you and bite and scratch and you dont even feel it gont.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump lol put two socks on your hand or 3 you can rub the fuck out of their belly and make them go wild and they can kick you and bite and scratch and you dont even feel it gont.

im going to put 3 socks on both hands and 2 socks on both my feet and tickle him, should be fun
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby im going to put 3 socks on both hands and 2 socks on both my feet and tickle him, should be fun

goddam you're a fucking idiot
    Originally posted by infinityshock goddam you're a fucking idiot

and you're a cumswwapper (dat lanny enhancement) following me around like a gay that just lost his butthole buddy for a piece of tighter ass, whats your point?

Go fuck a sock you swapper
    Originally posted by Sophie Yes really, they will tolerate each other and in some cases like each other but house cats are generally happier on their own. Unless you have a big ass house.

https://www.petfinder.com/pet-adoption/cat-adoption/adopt-second-cat/

Not true. My cat would be lost without his dogs.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and you're a cumswwapper (dat lanny enhancement) following me around like a gay that just lost his butthole buddy for a piece of tighter ass, whats your point?

Go fuck a sock you swapper

you're like a 3 year old throwing together words that you've heard before but have no idea what they mean or how to properly express them.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're like a 3 year old throwing together words that you've heard before but have no idea what they mean or how to properly express them.

you're the idiot posting in a thread you have no business in, unless its just to spew out bullshit, fuck off faggot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're the idiot posting in a thread you have no business in, unless its just to spew out bullshit, fuck off faggot

it's a moral imperative to point out the rampant faggotry expressed by flaming faggots, you fucking faggot
    Originally posted by infinityshock it's a moral imperative to point out the rampant faggotry expressed by flaming faggots, you fucking faggot

sounds like you're grasping at straws here just to vindicate your lame shit posting to me, cry harder fucktard, this thread may be about cats but its not about you bill the cat, get a life
    Originally posted by infinityshock it's a moral imperative to point out the rampant faggotry expressed by flaming faggots, you fucking faggot

Says the guy who constantly posts about having sex with other men. Oh the irony...
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I think its good for pets to have a playmate other than their owner if they can.

Koko once tried to blame her cat for ripping a sink out of the wall.
Jump to Top