User Controls

Destroy Alec Baldwin..

Is it wrong if we all got together and Destroyed Alec Baldwin's career?

Im just asking. so if it happens it's purly coincidental. but that faggot is backing out of making fun of trump and feers a reprocution for doing this. He thought Hillary was gonna win and then he felt like his top dog duty as king of Hollywood Snowflakes to back off a bit.

Really.. i'm kidding. I dig Alec Baldwin and wouldn't mind raping his face with our little faggoted Infinity slammen his ass and grappling his nuts

Just kidding Alec

i mean just kidding..right?
    Keep calling him Alex Baldwin
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Shitfucker Keep calling him Alex Baldwin

LOL!
    Lol no but seriously alec baldwin is a total tosser of the highest order, check this out how he calls a jedi paparazzi a "little girl" and then walks off with a pink plausible doll

True story, when john carpenter was casting for "vampires" and called a casting agency he said "send me a baldwin" and they were like "which one?" and he got really pissy and was like "I don't care just send me a baldwin!"

so they got Daniel Baldwin
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Is it wrong if we all got together and Destroyed Alec Baldwin's career?

Im just asking. so if it happens it's purly coincidental. but that faggot is backing out of making fun of trump and feers a reprocution for doing this. He thought Hillary was gonna win and then he felt like his top dog duty as king of Hollywood Snowflakes to back off a bit.

Really.. i'm kidding. I dig Alec Baldwin and wouldn't mind raping his face with our little faggoted Infinity slammen his ass and grappling his nuts

Just kidding Alec

But out of curiosity what makes you think he's backing out of making fun of trump? I haven't watched snl in years.. and am just not sure if its something you've noticed he's not doing as much or theres a video about him backing out
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Is it wrong if we all got together and Destroyed Alec Baldwin's career?

Just kidding Alec

I'm down gont I don't think i would be that hard even hes not even that funny.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lol no but seriously alec baldwin is a total tosser of the highest order, check this out how he calls a jedi paparazzi a "little girl" and then walks off with a pink plausible doll

notice how he picked out the shortest one of them all to confront...

that's a bitch thing to do. if he wasn't a bitch...he'd have picked the biggest.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I'm suffering from downs syndrome

Bill Krozby makes up a fake word and you literally just used it. think about how that makes you look.
    Originally posted by infinityshock Bill Krozby makes up a fake word and you literally just used it. think about how that makes you look.

You're a fucking rattox and a tosser of the lowest orde ya derpadew, fuck off you aren't even a gont. Do you even huff triangles bro?.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump You're a fucking rattox and a tosser of the lowest orde ya derpadew, fuck off you aren't even a gont. Do you even huff triangles bro?.

exactly
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump You're a fucking rattox and a tosser of the lowest orde ya derpadew, fuck off you aren't even a gont. Do you even huff triangles bro?.

you forgot to tell him to shut up and touch his toes while you go hari kari on his transverse colon

zillism #36
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby But out of curiosity what makes you think he's backing out of making fun of trump? I haven't watched snl in years.. and am just not sure if its something you've noticed he's not doing as much or theres a video about him backing out

faggoted MSM chatter and then it changed over to him taking on Trump. Which is what i wanted. so maybe collective thoughts and conversations aided in his decision making ;)
    Which is what i REALLY wanted!

push pull zig and zag, and down will come thee old fucking hag
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I forgot if I like Alec Baldwin or not. Probably not.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I forgot if I like Alec Baldwin or not. Probably not.

He has his likable moments. He seems to have fun with the world of stars but the common man he seems to "not so much". of course who liked having a camera shoved in your face, so maybe it's just those pricks he hates. they pay well. and they're also what jack up his PR points. it's funny how that works.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you forgot to tell him to shut up and touch his toes while you go hari kari on his transverse colon

zillism #36

stfu nigger
    Originally posted by infinityshock notice how he picked out the shortest one of them all to confront…

that's a bitch thing to do. if he wasn't a bitch…he'd have picked the biggest.

thats what you're used to doing because you have short man syndrome
    Originally posted by RisiR † I forgot if I like Alec Baldwin or not. Probably not.

The only good movies he was ever in was beatle juice and the departed

Originally posted by Bill Krozby you forgot to tell him to shut up and touch his toes while you go hari kari on his transverse colon

zillism #36
Jump to Top