User Controls

What is your greatest talent?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I am not sure about mine. But usually if i put my mind to something i can get pretty good at it. I think this may be called perseverance. Also, abstract things don't come naturally to me. The weird thing is, these are some of my favorite things. Like computer science, and regular science and stuff. Social things, like language, psychology and such come easy to me. In that sense i might have a talent for the social sciences but that's just gay as fuck, so fuck you brain you can't tell me what to do.

What are you good/talented at?
    Several things. Probably math though, but I avoid it like the plague.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i'm talented @ being oxymoronic.

i'm good at being bad at everything.

my talent is being untalented.

being ungifted is my gift.
    Originally posted by Dargo Several things. Probably math though, but I avoid it like the plague.

Give me an example of some of things you're talented at. Also, do you have any formal training in math? I forgot to mention, i think i have a talent for music too, it's not like i am a pro at any instrument, it's just that i can generally pick up most instruments and make a pleasent sound come out of it. I think if i put my mind to it i could get pretty good at an instrument. I'd love o be able to play awesome piano, i can play a little, but it'd be dope if i was any good at it.
    Originally posted by benny vader i'm talented @ being oxymoronic.

i'm good at being bad at everything.

my talent is being untalented.

being ungifted is my gift.

Somehow i find this hard to believe, you don't strike me as an unintelligent person, so what gives?
    Originally posted by Sophie Give me an example of some of things you're talented at. Also, do you have any formal training in math? I forgot to mention, i think i have a talent for music too, it's not like i am a pro at any instrument, it's just that i can generally pick up most instruments and make a pleasent sound come out of it. I think if i put my mind to it i could get pretty good at an instrument. I'd love o be able to play awesome piano, i can play a little, but it'd be dope if i was any good at it.

I took math courses all throughout college, so by the time I finished I had gotten into some pretty complex shit. It came very easily to me, but was absolutely boring as fuck. So now I avoid it whenever possible.

Uh, other than that, building things is one I guess. I'm always taking on new household projects I know nothing about, and they never fail to turn out alright. I also enjoy public speaking.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Things with details and a fair bit of technical comprehension. I love to get in the weeds of things. I'm also good with spreadsheets.

I just realized that most of our "talents" will probably be pretty nerdy. Or maybe that's just me.
    I dunno I'm pretty young but I feel like I was born to do something you know I need Donald Trumps money and Elon Musks vision. I have ideas but no capital, hope but no wealth gonts.

My greatness has yet to be revealed. I think I can cure cancer if I make LSD though, like first I have to make the LSD and then the world will change and the cure for cancer will be discovered because of the events in motion I put forward, idk.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I dunno I'm pretty young but I feel like I was born to do something you know I need Donald Trumps money and Elon Musks vision. I have ideas but no capital, hope but no wealth gonts.

My greatness has yet to be revealed. I think I can cure cancer if I make LSD though, like first I have to make the LSD and then the world will change and the cure for cancer will be discovered because of the events in motion I put forward, idk.

Your greatest talent is shitposting. That's as good as it gets for you.
    creating mindfuck
    Originally posted by Ajax Things with details and a fair bit of technical comprehension. I love to get in the weeds of things. I'm also good with spreadsheets.

I just realized that most of our "talents" will probably be pretty nerdy. Or maybe that's just me.

I love to get in the weed of things too unless it is far too complex. Like, hard stuff, i just do and 8 out of 10 times from just fucking around i can get it down. But i hate it when it's too hard to just fuck around with and get good at. Lol. also, nerdy talents are awesome. Smart people run the world bro.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    writing, coffee, cunnilingus
    Originally posted by Zanick writing, coffee, cunnilingus

mothers are the best teachers
    Originally posted by Dargo Your greatest talent is shitposting. That's as good as it gets for you.

I go to work every day though and make all the gonts laugh thats gotta be worth something
    Not a fucking thing.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Sophie Smart people run the world bro.

Yeah, but the idiots are starting to make a comeback.
    Originally posted by Ajax Yeah, but the idiots are starting to make a comeback.

They do have strength in numbers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    probably having sex that being able to drive a car
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    knocking different shaped blocks through different shaped holes.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by NARCassist knocking different shaped blocks through different shaped holes.

I'll knock your block, chicken
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top