User Controls

well gontz

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    im gonna gontz tonight how about you gontz?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    No plans, probly just gonna sit around all day and smoke w33d, take it easy.
    Originally posted by Nil No plans, probly just gonna sit around all day and smoke w33d, take it easy.

Where are you from?
    I'm gonna drunk dial Bill Krozby again tonight.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver I'm gonna drunk dial Bill Krozby again tonight.

I'm going to be at work at my new 2nd job tonight so i may or may not answer but I will probably answer and tell them to leave me alone for a second.

I sent them an email saying I will not come in for an interview but I will come to work and the lady called me last night and hired me and wanted me to go to her b-day to drink, but I told her I was busy because I didn't want to give too much explanation into my current situation.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-04T21:02:51.450543+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Where are you from?

Edmonton, it's in Canada.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby im an illiterate fucking nigger and enjoy nigger dick in my face

you're an illiterate idiot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver I'm gonna drunk dial Bill Krozby again tonight.

you two stop the foreplay and just elope already, for the love of christ.
    ITT: Bill the cat is upset nobody likes to talk to him
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I'd like to know what gontz is but unfortunately I am occupying myself this evening with anything but the essay I'm supposed to be doing.
    Originally posted by Zanick I'd like to know what gontz is but unfortunately I am occupying myself this evening with anything but the essay I'm supposed to be doing.

gonts / gontz its like gents (gentleman) but for weirdo's/outcast , but some may tell you different
    Originally posted by Nil Edmonton, it's in Canada.

What's up fellow Alberta nigger
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick I'd like to know what gontz is but unfortunately I am occupying myself this evening with anything but the essay I'm supposed to be doing.

for the sane people, there's no such fucking word. Bill Krozby is such a fucking retarded crack junkie, his brain is addled to the point his vocabulary skills and verbal communication ability are gone. he compensates by making up fake words and phrases so people don't think he's complete moron and so he can feel speshul.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby gonts / gontz its like gents (gentleman) but for weirdo's/outcast , but some may tell you different

stfu crackwhore. you aren't allowed to make up fake words
    Gontz is the newest meme, every morning at work I greet everyone with "Good morning gonts!"
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Gontz is the newest meme, every morning at work I greet everyone with "Good morning gonts!"

that means you're as fucking retarded as he is, you fucking moron
    Derpadew!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump What's up fellow Alberta nigger

Pretty much what I said I would be doing at the beginning of this thread, smoked, read a bit, started noodling around with a truck.... which is starting to feel like work.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Derpadew!

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Derpadew!

nigger
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Just sitting here listening to old high school songs adema/smile empty soul/project wize pretty lame night tbh fam.
Jump to Top