User Controls

Nuclear Ass

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I took the most wateriest shit a little while ago because I drank a bunch of vinegar and yellow chili peppers and I forgot that the toilet paper i just bought was in my room, so I waddled my way to my room to get it with my pants around my ankles and when I got back to the bathroom, my cat had both his paws on the rim and was peering in and was like "stew?" and smelled it really quick and fell over and then got up and ran away. poor archie thought it was stew
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    this shows how utterly fucking retarded and out of touch with reality you are if you find it necessary to post this bullshittery.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That's disgusting. Goddamnit Bill Krozby.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    crov did seatlle wave
    Lol why am I laughing so hard
    Originally posted by infinityshock this shows how utterly fucking retarded and out of touch with reality you are if you find it necessary to post this bullshittery.

its called shit posting (pun intended) jill the cat its something we do here.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Lol why am I laughing so hard

because its hilarious and he thought it was stew

it would of made for a funny youtube vid, but you just don't see things like that coming

Originally posted by infinityshock this shows how utterly fucking retarded and out of touch with reality you are if you find it necessary to post this bullshittery.

I didn't find it necessary zill the cat, just because you huff ass on a regular basis and I made light about it doesn't mean you need to get upset, i realize different people like different things and I respect your feelings
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its called shit posting (pun intended) jill the cat its something we do here.

the only posting you're capable of is shitposting, you shitty poster.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I didn't find it necessary zill the cat, just because you huff ass on a regular basis and I made light about it doesn't mean you need to get upset, i realize different people like different things and I respect your feelings

you're an idiot
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock the only posting you're capable of is shitposting, you shitty poster.

did the mention of moist, shit coated asshole arouse you ???
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader did the mention of moist, shit coated asshole arouse you ???

not as much as your pretty mouth
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    u have yellow fever ???
    infinityshock Black Hole
    when I'm done with you you'll have creamy tonsils.
    Originally posted by benny vader did the mention of moist, shit coated asshole arouse you ???

if he huffed my ass he'd probably get a boner and then faint from sexual intoxication because he's a queer
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if he huffed my ass he'd probably get a boner and then faint from sexual intoxication because he's a queer

you should just say 'ahhhh-DDUUUHHHhhhrrrr' a lot and slap your chest for emphasis. it'll make you seem more intelligent than the posts you make
    Originally posted by infinityshock you should just say 'ahhhh-DDUUUHHHhhhrrrr' a lot and slap your chest for emphasis. it'll make you seem more intelligent than the posts you make

You should take the black cock out of your ass while you're typing, it might make your post different for the better
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby because its hilarious and he thought it was stew

it would of made for a funny youtube vid, but you just don't see things like that coming

yeah you should record more archie videos he's your good luck charm
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump yeah you should record more archie videos he's your good luck charm

I will lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You should take the black cock out of your ass while you're typing, it might make your post different for the better

the only thing black cocks and ass have any relevance to anything is when they're both involved with you
Jump to Top