User Controls

Who wants a job?, I'm hiring people to ruin these kids lives PAYING BITCOIN

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump No you fucking idiot I stayed up all night high on coough syrup and every time I listened to music these fucking retards would take over my speakers because they payed like $1000 for youtube to host theior garbage but it got like 2000 views so now im reposting it all over the web to try and ruin these kids lives and make them kill themselves by calling three SWAT team during one of their live recordings.

But you just had to go an ruin my huge cabal didnt you spectar? your such a a [arty poooper. no wonder everyone hates you
    your a totse traitor and a PI rat

[videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2m90ommfGg

infinityshock Black Hole
    fucking retard
    bump 300 views gonts who wants money

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you want to ruin whoever made this song?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    last time you said you'd pay something in bitcoin was when you lost our bet on the superbowl, and I still haven't seen the money from that.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Until somebody actually swats them you're just promoting them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yjiyyuyu

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-05-14T01:04:45.950242+00:00
    Originally posted by Lanny last time you said you'd pay something in bitcoin was when you lost our bet on the superbowl, and I still haven't seen the money from that.

i asked you several times to delete my account you fucking lush and all you do is ban me and ignore me, I tried to pay you multiple times but you were too busy sipping vermouth get a fucking grip retard. Post the wallet address right now and I'll send you your little pittance you peasant, I got bigger fish to fry than you kid.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Sophie still owes me $10k.
    Fuk did I walk in on. You got paid by them in BC and you want to pay someone else in BC to off their careers?

Do you run a record studio, Ronaldo?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Fuk did I walk in on. You got paid by them in BC and you want to pay someone else in BC to off their careers?

Do you run a record studio, Ronaldo?

Yes I'm starting a record company with the gonts from work we are gonna hire obscure indie bands and fund their music and pay for new strings and stuff, get a cut on the merch, you know how it is.

I would sign these kids too but they ruined my bundy trip and they are dumb so I am going to fuck with them instead.

They paid money to have their video put on youtube and FOR SOME REASON YOUTUBE PICKED ME TO FUCKING GET THIS SHIT OVER AND OVER ALL NIGHT WHILE I WAS TRIPPING. THEY CROSSED A DARK FORCE THEY WILL NEVER FORGET, MAY THE TRIANGLES CUT THEIR THROATS!.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump i asked you several times to delete my account you fucking lush and all you do is ban me and ignore me

I just told you it should be fixed, although I'm not clear on how that relates to you owing me money.

I tried to pay you multiple times but you were too busy sipping vermouth get a fucking grip retard. Post the wallet address right now and I'll send you your little pittance you peasant, I got bigger fish to fry than you kid.

1HU129Dz5z1v6j1qxkQuUkVn35iWkFGbT8

do it
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Lanny I just told you it should be fixed, although I'm not clear on how that relates to you owing me money.

1HU129Dz5z1v6j1qxkQuUkVn35iWkFGbT8

do it

if i oew you money will you not be a faggot anymore ?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if i oew you money will you not be a faggot anymore ?

You don't owe money, but only because you bitched out on the most comically retarded bet in the history of this site.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    was that the obama thing?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    and romney, yee
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    derpadew!!!!!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Yes I'm starting a record company with the gonts from work we are gonna hire obscure indie bands and fund their music and pay for new strings and stuff, get a cut on the merch, you know how it is.

I would sign these kids too but they ruined my bundy trip and they are dumb so I am going to fuck with them instead.

They paid money to have their video put on youtube and FOR SOME REASON YOUTUBE PICKED ME TO FUCKING GET THIS SHIT OVER AND OVER ALL NIGHT WHILE I WAS TRIPPING. THEY CROSSED A DARK FORCE THEY WILL NEVER FORGET, MAY THE TRIANGLES CUT THEIR THROATS!.

understandable.. umm lol in the figurative sense. But I can understand your frustration for being the one to put up seed money and they act like they're gifting you and walk in their trails. Musicians and Actors really have to respect management and maybe they will get a higher cut if they be professional and not waste time. Fucking Union workers. tell them they're only going to get scale pay until they show you respect. You in return tell them they have full artistic control as long as it's sellable
    Bump this is a good idea
    bling bling Dark Matter
    just say their in isisadn 2 feds will show up in the mornign
Jump to Top