User Controls

bday , what drugs too use?

So my bday is this weekend and im not sure what type of fucked up i wanna get. Imma be smoking weed all day but should i take Oxy + tramadol + maybe some xanax , Drink + a xanax bar , oxy in the morning and then at night drink, shrooms, strong ass edible + oxy, or oxy and bundy?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Definitely Ice.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Edible and Oxy would go nicely together.
    Don't drink in early in the day and be hungover later, maybe don't drink all, looks like you're set on trucks, throw in a box of 50 or 100 whippits. If bundy is bundy then...just no.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    If it was me, personally I'd smoke some weed, take the shrooms, then take the oxy on the comedown to chill and drink to go to sleep.

your combo seems pretty sloppy, but to each their own and what they are into / used to. I like to be lucid when I'm tripping but I definitely like to chill out with a drink / hydrocodone when coming down when i just want to eat something and watch a movie.

I never understood why some people for their bday want to do ALL TEH DRUGZ, seems like a waste of a potentially good time and like you'd probably just be drooling on the couch
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby If it was me, personally I'd smoke some weed, take the shrooms, then take the oxy on the comedown to chill and drink to go to sleep.

your combo seems pretty sloppy, but to each their own and what they are into / used to. I like to be lucid when I'm tripping but I definitely like to chill out with a drink / hydrocodone when coming down when i just want to eat something and watch a movie.

I never understood why some people for their bday want to do ALL TEH DRUGZ, seems like a waste of a potentially good time and like you'd probably just be drooling on the couch

Not going to try and goo too deep but for sure want too have a good time, bdays are just an excuse to get extra fucked up or just fucked up in the first place. Only thing about the shrooms would be they take me down emotional path. Might save them for a hike or something.

The combos are just what i'm used too. Soma + oxy would be my choice if i was able to get the soma.

Originally posted by Shitfucker Don't drink in early in the day and be hungover later, maybe don't drink all, looks like you're set on trucks, throw in a box of 50 or 100 whippits. If bundy is bundy then…just no.

Probably wouldn't drink all day , probably would start at like 4-6pmish. Thats why i was thinking take some oxys in the morning and then by the time i'd drink i wouldn't have to worry about the oxys i took earlier. Seems like that might be a good plan or just take oxys in the morning and then redose later with xanax and tramadol.
    Originally posted by Sophie Edible and Oxy would go nicely together.

Honestly thats my go too , might just stick too this. Annoying thing is dosing with edibles, since they take 2-2 1/2 hours too kick in i can't really redose effectively. Sometimes 500MG edibles will floor me and other times it doesn't. Usually though thats because i get a 1000MG edible and split it . Take it one day and then usually 2-3 days later the other 500 and the 2nd time it always isn't as good as the first time. Need awhile in between dosing them
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Also what day is your birthday and how old are you turning?
    Originally posted by paradoxspace Not going to try and goo too deep but for sure want too have a good time, bdays are just an excuse to get extra fucked up or just fucked up in the first place. Only thing about the shrooms would be they take me down emotional path. Might save them for a hike or something.

The combos are just what i'm used too. Soma + oxy would be my choice if i was able to get the soma.

Probably wouldn't drink all day , probably would start at like 4-6pmish. Thats why i was thinking take some oxys in the morning and then by the time i'd drink i wouldn't have to worry about the oxys i took earlier. Seems like that might be a good plan or just take oxys in the morning and then redose later with xanax and tramadol.

I will agree with you on doing drugs on a bday, I'm 29 and I'd just like to go to a nice restaurant or have my chicken make some dinner for me, nothing too crazy. Or just have someone like my parents say happy bday. Birthdays are for kids/ women.

Though I will say for my last b-day I bought tickets to see slipknot and marilyn manson, and they ent up rescheduling for august. I just ent up having some black chicken a few days before bring me a piece of cake and blowing me which was nice because I didn't expect it, then the day before my bday I hung out with my avenue b friend at the end of my bday night and she gave me one of those 3c-0p0 drugs and we smoked weed and listened to music in her bed then she gave me some codeine at the end of the trip. nothing too crazy it was pretty chill but not something I expected. (i spoke to my parents prior and they said happy bday and thats what mattered)

and it was all good.

But yeah for the most part, my "best" parties have nothing to do with my bday
    infinityshock Black Hole
    crack rock...
    Originally posted by infinityshock crack rock…

yes we all know you love crack rock and the black cock, queermo, you don't have to say the same thing over and over again.
    dont do ddurgs
    Stay sober. Give your body a present for getting you this far.
    Originally posted by Phoenix Stay sober. Give your body a present for getting you this far.

Good advice.
    fuckin lsd
    Originally posted by Phoenix Stay sober. Give your body a present for getting you this far.

lol that would be a weak move
    Originally posted by greenplastic fuckin lsd

I would if i could get legit lsd, but its all 2ci out here

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I will agree with you on doing drugs on a bday, I'm 29 and I'd just like to go to a nice restaurant or have my chicken make some dinner for me, nothing too crazy. Or just have someone like my parents say happy bday. Birthdays are for kids/ women.

Though I will say for my last b-day I bought tickets to see slipknot and marilyn manson, and they ent up rescheduling for august. I just ent up having some black chicken a few days before bring me a piece of cake and blowing me which was nice because I didn't expect it, then the day before my bday I hung out with my avenue b friend at the end of my bday night and she gave me one of those 3c-0p0 drugs and we smoked weed and listened to music in her bed then she gave me some codeine at the end of the trip. nothing too crazy it was pretty chill but not something I expected. (i spoke to my parents prior and they said happy bday and thats what mattered)

and it was all good.

But yeah for the most part, my "best" parties have nothing to do with my bday

Im probably going to go see some stand up comedy at the improv or something like that and get some drinks there. Maybe go to a strip club after or something with buddies or bar hop
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ulipristal acetate
    Originally posted by paradoxspace lol that would be a weak move

Resisting your drug addiction for a day would actually take strength.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bby tekh n shsh
Jump to Top