User Controls

Be the man you want to be, rape the girl of your dreams

Anyone have Scronaldo's PI?
    THE Bearded Homosexual Yung Blood (banned)
    ANYONE WANNA SUCK YOUR DICK FAGGOT STOP PRIVATE MESSAGING ME YOU FAT FUCKINIG PAKI FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i dont see the point in raping a chick when there is another chick who is just as good looking...probably better...who is willing to do it voluntarily for significantly less risk.

thats why when a chick turns down my advances all she gets from me is a facial gesture resembling a smile.

your loss, wench
    I wont post it but I have every detail of PI from scronoldo.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump im a nigger

fucking retard
    THE Bearded Homosexual Yung Blood (banned)
    Originally posted by spacepantz I wont post it but I have every detail of PI from scronoldo.

YOU HAVE SCRAWNYS DICK IN YOUR MOUTH CUZ YOUR A FUCKING FAGGOT CUCK BOY THAT LIKES IT IN THE ANDERSON POOPER CNNN FAGGOT!!!
    Originally posted by THE Bearded Homosexual YOU HAVE SCRAWNYS DICK IN YOUR MOUTH CUZ YOUR A FUCKING FAGGOT CUCK BOY THAT LIKES IT IN THE ANDERSON POOPER CNNN FAGGOT!!!

STFU scrownny I'm outing your alt because you used one of my pictures.
    Originally posted by spacepantz STFU scrownny I'm outing your alt because you used one of my pictures.

i dont give a fuck if you post my name on this forum again I'm gonna smash every window at tyrels dumb house and richard burnish it to the ground
    wtf is wrong with you.

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump i dont give a fuck if you post my name on this forum again I'm gonna smash every window at tyrels dumb house and richard burnish it to the ground
    its zaint zattrx day :3 <3
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump its zaint zattrx day :3 <3

We let you have time to cool down I know now that we should have whooped your stupid ass fucking retard.
Jump to Top