User Controls

5-0

Lanny is going to get raided. I can see the future.

STM gonts. pllz delete my account Lanny over and out dont say i didn't warn you

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    What will the reason for the raid be? Who are they after?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    ive had more than enough dealings with the 5-0 over the last two days. more than my allotted tolerance quota.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL What will the reason for the raid be? Who are they after?

pedophiles
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump pedophiles

Soooo... they're here for Sophie?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Soooo… they're here for Sophie?

No sophie is clean you an him need tyo quash that beef buds. Sohpie is a good gont
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump No sophie is clean you an him need tyo quash that beef buds. Sohpie is a good gont

He ain't clean, bro. He already admitting online to having a fetish for fondling 4-year-old toddlers. He's also admitted openly to enjoying pics of underage naked girls. If that's what you call clean, I'd hate to see what you call dirty.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL He ain't clean, bro. He already admitting online to having a fetish for fondling 4-year-old toddlers. He's also admitted openly to enjoying pics of underage naked girls. If that's what you call clean, I'd hate to see what you call dirty.

You got too much h8 fam. haters aren't cool. Maybe you should take somem bundy and chill oout maaaann; church of trianglism is always looking for new members ::)
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by -SpectraL He ain't clean, bro. He already admitting online to having a fetish for fondling 4-year-old toddlers. He's also admitted openly to enjoying pics of underage naked girls. If that's what you call clean, I'd hate to see what you call dirty.

Call the police.
    THey arlrady here sophie
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump THey arlrady here sophie

Their Cyber-Fu is inferior.
    they are not gonts
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lanny sits wif a bottel of froty jacks reading pms as they appear
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by bling bling lanny sits wif a bottel of froty jacks reading pms as they appear

It's preach snaps now.
    Originally posted by bling bling lanny sits wif a bottel of froty jacks reading pms as they appear

Thats cuz his uncle works for the NSA he is selling us short gonts
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Thats cuz his uncle works for the NSA he is selling us short gonts

The Man From Uncle.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The Man From Uncle.

your high aincha
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump your high aincha

you're
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL you're

admit spectrar your'e a stoned monkey
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump admit spectrar your'e a stoned monkey

That would be telling.
Jump to Top