User Controls

Just got out of the ER

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    When I first set out I was actually on buying more alcohol and prolonging things, but somewhere along the path I was finally pushed over the edge.

What spurred me was the serious risk of epilepsy due to having been self-medicating alcohol anxiety that had become so severe I was drinking a liter of brandy and about 3 liters of wine a day. (IIIRC Debonaire_Death drank himself to the point where he developed cirrhosis and still has to spend a lot of time dealing with. Poor Guacamole, MisterY's partner and friend in Ceretropic, ended up dying because he mixed benzos and alcohol, and I wonder if the insomnia to that degree was from anxious he was, willing to risk death just to get some sleep, was he so tormented by his thoughts to the extent that they led to this. Essentially hitting rock bottom. I knew when I walked in I was going to tell them about my other severe issues.

Suicidal depression, hikikomori and going into detail, unmanaged symptoms of autism, various things that had happened in life, having been undiagnosed with a severe case of Asperger's at 19 (I fell through the cracks, it was glaringly apparent, but it didn't happen and I suppose looking at things from this perspective, the lashing out I engaged in was clearly because of it), and how that ended up being one of the most damaging things in my life, I never received anything for it even after the diagnosis, having had no friends in 14 years due to what's now practically PTSD, the poor family to the point where my neglectful parent only stayed together out of a sense of obligation, having been seriously considering divorce during at least on period, I pretty much lost my parents when I was 13 and literally don't have any family at this point that I can fall back on, explaining how severe my depression and anxiety had essentially gotten to the point where I was just locked, the final days were just being spent in bed doing absolutely nothing etc
    It was actually what I needed, and I wasn't involuntarily committed or in a psychward, although I did state that I would have been okay with hospitalization. A guard did have to be in sight of me, but that merely entails them being in line site sitting casually, usually just playing on their phone, doing paperwork. They gave me Ativan and phenobarbital via IV along with bags of saline for hydration, and was hooked to an ECG as well.

It reminds of the anime Welcome to the NHK. Once you actually break out it's so obvious that everything was in your head, and now you're completely alone in the world and will have to grapple with these issues for the rest of your life.
    Oh god, my life is so fucking sad. I just want to go to bed to continue breaking down crying and I don't even have a cat to give me some semblance of company. For about the past three years the only person who's pretty much ever contacted my had been my landlord, I've literally never spoken to anyone so I sure as hell don't have anyone now.

At least things may finally be changing. Unfortunately I had to hit rock bottom and will have to rebuild my and my life from such a fucked position to be in.

Post last edited by Malice at 2017-05-02T09:43:57.899087+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Thats what you get for taking shitty RCs like tpain and nsi89 and god knows what else.

I do bundy, meth, cannabis and drink beer and I work every day. When I watched NHK I was on heroin at the crack shack but I never even thought about going to the hospital unless it was to pretend to be a junkie and get more opiates
    I think you should move in with Lanny.
    Mr.Happyツ Yung Blood
    You have a brother in Germany that will always care about you and has always cared about you.

It's a,long distance and I'm not a cat but I'm there.
    THE Bearded Homosexual Yung Blood (banned)
    Originally posted by Mr.Happyツ You have a brother in Germany that will always care about you and has always cared about you.

It's a,long distance and I'm not a cat but I'm there.

HE'LL EVEN SUCK YOUR DICK FAGGOT!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mr.Happyツ Yung Blood
    I'd even suck your dick, bro.

I never gave up on you and I'm just some faggot from a forum. Please get in contact with your family once you feel stable enough.
    I do wish you luck Malice and hope you can begin to get it all sorted, if that's possible
    Go get a pint of some good whiskey and have a proper last drink.
    Mr.Happyツ Yung Blood
    Originally posted by reject I do wish you luck Malice and hope you can begin to get it all sorted, if that's possible

Of course it's possible. Nelson Mandela was in prison for 25 years getting tortured and he became President of South Africa.

Malice can do the same! I believe in you and I'm already proud about the steps you took. Normal people can't comprehend the strength that requires. Even I am surprised.
    Well, good luck malice. Hopefully it works out for you. And if not, we'll be here to shitpost with you.
    Dammit this makes me the resident hiki doesn't it
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

Good luck Mal.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    let me owt
    More power to you bud. Hope you feel better some day. You're a fun guy. ♥
    I have a crush on malice
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I have a crush on malice

I thought we had something special.
    Hey Malice, knock knock
    Originally posted by Phoenix I thought we had something special.

You don't like me though you just ignore me. I can't be the dominant person in a one way relationship, I'd rather be alone <\3
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump You don't like me though you just ignore me. I can't be the dominant person in a one way relationship, I'd rather be alone <\3

I'm just shy... I don't mean to ignore you. :(
    Originally posted by Phoenix I'm just shy… I don't mean to ignore you. :(

:o so am I thats why I havent messaged you on fb
Jump to Top