User Controls

How do you feel about people who blast music in their cars with loud ass bass?

I don't like it. Sometimes i'm annoyed and other times I just think its funny cause it looks so stupid. IMO they're clowns and they probably do it cause they heard it makes your dick bigger cause theirs is small.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ass bass is the worst. even worse than ass treble.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    they do it because they want attention

i give it to them

on a related note...a few years ago about three or four blocks from where i live some old guy yelled at some punk kid for playing his car stereo too loud and the punk kid shot the guy. i have sexual fantasies about meeting the same sort of punk kid
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    One time me and my rich buddy went for a ride in his tricked out BMW. We blasted some bass heavy hip-hop as we drove 6 miles an hour past a highschool. Now it wasn't to impress the highschoolers in general more specifically it was to impress the little ladies attending that high school. And impress them it did, later we smoked a spliff with two of the underage girls. Good times.
    The last nigger that kept driving past my house doing that shit got a rock in his back window.
    It really only annoys me when I ride in a car with someone who does that. I dont give too many fucks about rando's on the road blaring music. But when I was a youngin all my buddies douched out the sound systems in their cars to "Hear the mad bass drop man!" and I hated riding in their cars as you couldnt hear a damn thing and the speakers would vibrate my asshole.

Anyway, now in my own car I just listen to music at a reasonable volume like a normal person who doesnt want to lose their hearing.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I feel old when the young kids blast bass because it's something you do when you're young. I have a decent sound system in my vehicle but it's set up to where I can turn it up s00per loud and get some of the good bassy feelz inside my car, but you can't really hear it from the outside unless you're within like 10 feet or so. It's not obnoxious but still provides me with the the happy feels of vibrating bass cringe particles flowing all over my body.
    CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    USually the exhaust on my truck drowns them out. MAkes me smile
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Knife to subwoofer
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Serious insecurity issues. They are in dire need of psychiatric help.
Jump to Top