User Controls

Bill Krozby vs SCronaldoJTrump

Who would win if we both got into a bare knuckle brawl on the streets?.

I think we might be pretty even when it comes to height and weight but I think it would be a good match up. What do you think Bill Krozby should we throw down and show these fuckers how real gonts fight?. a live weigh in may be necessary here.

Bill Krozby is 29 years old he's older than me I'm 23.

Who do you think would win? who would you put money on?.

I weigh like 150, im about 5'8 and I go to work every day.

You should totally do a live weigh in.
    Originally posted by Dargo You should totally do a live weigh in.

YOu'd like to see that wouldn't you faggot?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I thought this was murica!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    derpadeww!!!!

^is dat bum fites?
    lol check this out, this dude gets slapped with a piece of pizza

oh shit nigga thats the best video i've seen all year!

Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^is dat bum fites?

yeah lol
    lmao dont neither of yall know how to fight. the "man" who wins is the one who starts pulling hair first
    infinityshock Black Hole
    bare knuckled brawl...that's a joke.

you'd both be rolling around on the ground, each struggling to get the others dick in your mouth while the onlookers stole your unattended purses.
    Originally posted by infinityshock bare knuckled brawl…that's a joke.

you'd both be rolling around on the ground, each struggling to get the others dick in your mouth while the onlookers stole your unattended purses.

you're such a queer you'd pay to see that, quit being a constant cool dude, you gay bob

And not that I'm proud of it or anything but I've been to jail multiple times for fucking people up.

And another thing, even though scrawnaldo is a chill bro, id totally be willing to fight him for fun, just like good ol chums.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-03T00:08:29.860838+00:00
    Bill Krozby would win

just due to the sheer amount of meth you use, you're probably extremely unhealthy and would run out of breath after a couple swings regardless
    Originally posted by greenplastic Bill Krozby would win

just due to the sheer amount of meth you use, you're probably extremely unhealthy and would run out of breath after a couple swings regardless

lol, brutal
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're such a queer you'd pay to see that, quit being a constant cool dude, you gay bob

And not that I'm proud of it or anything but I've been to jail multiple times for fucking people up.

you know it. then when you were both tired out id duct tape you both together in the 69 position and have my way with both of your orifices.

no one wants to hear about your prostitution arrests.
    Originally posted by Coathangers Suck -WS lmao dont neither of yall know how to fight. the "man" who wins is the one who starts pulling hair first

says the biggest fag this forum ever saw LOL BEAT ME UP GONT!!

Originally posted by infinityshock you know it. then when you were both tired out id duct tape you both together in the 69 position and have my way with both of your orifices.

no one wants to hear about your prostitution arrests.

THE Bearded Homosexual Yung Blood (banned)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THEY LOOK LIKE STAR CROSSSED FAHGGGOTS TO ME GONTSZZZZ
    This is literallly the most deep., interesting thread in all of totse history I have culminated everything andthrown it alll into a worm hole
    Originally posted by THE Bearded Homosexual ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THEY LOOK LIKE STAR CROSSSED FAHGGGOTS TO ME GONTSZZZZ

is that stoopid noob in your avatar?

bling bling Dark Matter
    come southey roudnabout 1`v1`
Jump to Top