User Controls

stealthing is smexy?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    evidently taking "advantage" of slutts by taking your condom off is sexual assault/rape. Yet lying about being on birth control (MAN RAPE) and making him pay child support isn't deception or violation at all... a woman can easily get an abortion but its a lot harder for a guy to get out of child support lol

stealthing should be legal
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah we all know there's an obvious double standard that permeates any discussion regarding the myth of "gender equality". Females want all of the good shit about being male but none of the bad shit.

Why don't you write your congressman or something if you feel so strongly. Or make a viral YouTube video about it.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Please try to make your threads in the relevant forum
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Yeah we all know there's an obvious double standard that permeates any discussion regarding the myth of "gender equality". Females want all of the good shit about being male but none of the bad shit.

Why don't you write your congressman or something if you feel so strongly. Or make a viral YouTube video about it.

I got out of paying child support because I feel so strongly about it, and yes I will continue to fight the good fight. I still owe the state of texas almost a thousand dollars because they want their cut because they forciblly took my blood when i had to go to work, my daughters mom told the state attorneys that i may be a pedo (even though I'm not) and need to be drug tested (even though she would buy me drugs) and in court she came up to punch me and her boyfriend grabbed her and she was kicking her legs and you could see up her skirt and see her pussy. its all fucking bullshit

to everyone even though I put in so much money for a kid i barely saw she's a hard working single mom, and just a dead beat asshole.

fucking bullshit

Originally posted by Lanny Please try to make your threads in the relevant forum

I think this is more of a humanities kind of thread if you think about it. Maybe even politics. You didn't read the OP did you, you little bitch :o
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I think this is more of a humanities kind of thread if you think about it. Maybe even politics. You didn't read the OP did you, you little bitch :o

He's like that, he's a tosser/libtard
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    sex thread, sex forum, seems to fit
    Originally posted by Lanny sex thread, sex forum, seems to fit

not really if that was really true, you'd move a lot more threads but you just do it to me to try and bust my balls because i've called you fat a bunch of times
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby He's like that, he's a tosser

I'm not your nanny you cunt, I don't exist to categorize your shitposts. Put threads in the right place or don't put threads anywhere at all.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I got out of paying child support because I feel so strongly about it, and yes I will continue to fight the good fight. I still owe the state of texas almost a thousand dollars because they want their cut because they forciblly took my blood when i had to go to work, my daughters mom told the state attorneys that i may be a pedo (even though I'm not) and need to be drug tested (even though she would buy me drugs) and in court she came up to punch me and her boyfriend grabbed her and she was kicking her legs and you could see up her skirt and see her pussy. its all fucking bullshit

That last part about seeing her pussy through her skirt didn't really have anything to do with the point you were trying to make. Remember what I told you about sorting out your internal dialogue Doug.
    Originally posted by Lanny sex thread, sex forum, seems to fit

I think it's more about the sociological aspects of gender equality/inequality. The OP could have easily been about women and children getting on lifeboats first when a ship is sinking and the message would have been the same. He just happened to choose an example involving sex.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, well if he had made it in the humanities section it could have stayed there.

I know you probably don't care about your own threads Bill Krozby, but in the interest of derailing this one a little less I made another: https://niggasin.space/thread/10912
    No they secretly like it
    infinityshock Black Hole
    leave it to Bill Krozby to come up with threads about this bullshit.

I've been reading the news lately about this so called 'phenomenon' and every article is a rehash of another article. a couple even make statements that have references about websites providing instructions and support groups on how to sneakily perform this surreptitious condom removal...yet the websites listed don't exist. they also have the usual 'victims testimony' with no names mentioned to protect the victims.

the fact is, this is just another fucking media-invented fake news piece to stir up strife.

I speak to many sexually active men on a regular basis and the though of a condom breaking is absolutely horrifying, to say nothing of intentionally removing it. yes, there are nut case guys out there who will intentionally remove a rubber against the chicks wishes, but the way the media is making this out just isn't how it really is in the real world. an accidentally broken condom along with a small minority of individuals who intentionally remove rubbers, does not make a major issue needing congressional consultation.

now that it's a story in all the media and all the cool kids are allegedly doing it, the fucking retards who have no capability to make their own thought processes are going to copy-cat something that was never a thing in the first place.

now stfu and stop spreading fake news, you fucking retards.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u shud go on jeremey kyle they pay u a hotel and sort owt u problems
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling u shud go on jeremey kyle they pay u a hotel and sort owt u problems

uf fuff shmooee pupee sheboope. gnome sane?
    Originally posted by infinityshock I speak to many sexually active men on a regular basis

LOL.

I believe you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Thе Self Taught Man LOL.

I believe you.

I believe you believing me.

I also believe in crystal light because crystal light believes in me.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Thousands of women every day lie to their husbands and boyfriends that they are taking birth control, in hopes of bearing child. This has been going on for as long as when the pill was invented, and even way before that. Add to that, the pill is not even 100% reliable, so one might think she was lying, but she wasn't.
Jump to Top