User Controls

SO SAD

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I was bullied by my pet rock as a child, I was 1 year and two days and 8 minutes old when my pet rock started calling me a troll and from then on it got worse and worse between me and my pet rock. I really thought we would get married, backstabbing bitch, I fucking loved that rock. i tried to commit suizide at age nine by inhaling doritos cheese powder. It didnt work but left me morbidly obese, the rock called me a fatty. I was so sad. I told my cousin who was ten years older then me, i said the the rock was bullying me. She threw it at me and raped me violently. Then the rock blamed me. To this day i live with the guilt of being reapd please pray for me. 1 thanks = 3.420696661043 prayers.

[size=6]Thank you Jesus[/size]
    This is literally the theme song to my life.

i cri evrytiem
    get into the drug trade, snitch on the ppl and go into witness protection and live a new life
    infinityshock Black Hole
    20-lb sledge hammer

vindication will be yours
    20-lb sledge hammer

vindication will be yours

Oh me and the rock aren't together anymore. I met a really nice boulder who accepts me for who i am. Me being morbidly obese i just sometimes paint myself grey and lay next to the boulder pretending to be one of his kind. It's soothing to me just laying there, the wind slopwly carressing my stone-like surface.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Oh me and the rock aren't together anymore. I met a really nice boulder who accepts me for who i am. Me being morbidly obese i just sometimes paint myself grey and lay next to the boulder pretending to be one of his kind. It's soothing to me just laying there, the wind slopwly carressing my stone-like surface.

hopefully you have plenty of lube

that sounds like a recipe for severe chaffing

hopefully you have plenty of lube

that sounds like a recipe for severe chaffing

It would, if we did anything other than just lay there.
Jump to Top