User Controls

Can we all take a moment to mourn our lost brother

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    dropping tabs in Mecca??
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Neck beard drops tabs in holy town.
    Gets beheaded 2 minutes later.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yea i saw that too

you know that guy is a straight fucking weirdo
    Originally posted by greenplastic yea i saw that too

you know that guy is a straight fucking weirdo

I'm still trying to figure out why anybody would want to drop at Mecca in the first place. I know tripping and worrying about getting caught by the police (or your parents lol) is pretty shitty but imagine tripping somewhere where its "If they catch me on drugs here they will torture me and kill me."
    Maybe it's a greenscreen. See if you can find the original
    Originally posted by Discount Whore I'm still trying to figure out why anybody would want to drop at Mecca in the first place. I know tripping and worrying about getting caught by the police (or your parents lol) is pretty shitty but imagine tripping somewhere where its "If they catch me on drugs here they will torture me and kill me."

well i had a friend from iran who became a stoner and would come over and smoke and talk about islam and shit, you could tell he was like getting to be an adult in america and struggling with leaving that shit behind or coming to terms with it or whatever you know so he is probably kinda like that
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Discount Whore I'm still trying to figure out why anybody would want to drop at Mecca in the first place. I know tripping and worrying about getting caught by the police (or your parents lol) is pretty shitty but imagine tripping somewhere where its "If they catch me on drugs here they will torture me and kill me."

Nigga, Muslims like to get fucked up just like anyone else. It's the radical fuckers ya gotta watch out for.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    hes still going round to this day
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You gotta' give it to the sand niggers, they sure know how to build a dank box.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Nigga, Muslims like to get fucked up just like anyone else. It's the radical fuckers ya gotta watch out for.

OK. But if you get caught using drugs at Mecca, the holiest place in all of Islam, you're going to get tortured by Saudi Arabia, who has been known to torture religious offenders. There are many places in Saudi Arabia you could probably get away with things like this but Mecca is not one of them.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    It would pretty funny if someone blew it up.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    pakis dnt even no wot weed is theres more tekh in al aviv than u kno of
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Neck beard drops tabs in holy town.
    Gets beheaded 2 minutes later.

they would literally behead a motherfucker for using illegal drugs around their nigger-rock.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Discount Whore OK. But if you get caught using drugs at Mecca, the holiest place in all of Islam, you're going to get tortured by Saudi Arabia, who has been known to torture religious offenders. There are many places in Saudi Arabia you could probably get away with things like this but Mecca is not one of them.

mecca is a city. the shit-box in the picture is a 'shrine' where they keep a stupid ass jumble of pebbles literally glued together that they worship for some godforsakenly ridiculous reason.

stupid sand niggers.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind It would pretty funny if someone blew it up.

i have literally fantasized about the various ways of doing that. something as trivial as bashing the fuck out of it into powder with a mini-sledge...or something more fap-esqu and feasible like sparking off a few hundred KT nuke right on top of it during their stupid pilgrimage so that not only was their stupid pebble vaporized, but so too would be a few million sand niggers.

damn. i jizzed in my pants.
    Originally posted by infinityshock i have literally fantasized about the various ways of doing that. something as trivial as bashing the fuck out of it into powder with a mini-sledge…or something more fap-esqu and feasible like sparking off a few hundred KT nuke right on top of it during their stupid pilgrimage so that not only was their stupid pebble vaporized, but so too would be a few million sand niggers.

damn. i jizzed in my pants.

So essentially you want to offend the non radical muslims with the ones you're angered at and be the 1 human among 7.6 Billion to start Armagheddon single handedly. because it would probably be blamed on American CIA or some shit which would be blamed on America.

It would be a never ending quest to destroy all non muslims on earth. they would probably hook up with NK and NK would willfuly loan out their materials to do so.

That's like fuckcing with an Africanized Honeybee nest placed inside a cube with no doors or windows to escape from.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind It would pretty funny if someone blew it up.

That would NEVER happen. Extremists love Saudi Arabia. They love Mecca. If they did that they'd lose all their funding.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Y'all space nibbas might like to read up on this shiznizzle:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
    bling bling Dark Matter
    how to pass as muzlim to gtet into mecca
Jump to Top